Hardware [HELP]I messed up my o3DS XL on reassembly.

kiryu1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Today I f*cked up my first and only o3DS XL by replacing it's lower shell due to it's right hinge is starting to come off. I followed this guide and also this one and the teardown came off without a hitch. After I have transferred them buttons and stick that when things started to get messy, just found out that the two guides I'm following doesn't have tips/techniques on how you can get the hinges together. I cant wrap my head on how can I get past the metal ring on the left hinge and hinge mechanism on the right, if I insert the right first then the left hinge would be blocked by the metal ring :(.

To my frustation I tried opening the top screen as well just to check if I can do some bypass but to no avail. That when I found out, I have tore the smaller and darker ribbon cable coming from the upper screen(anyone knows what's this cable is?) and adding to the injury, I can't lock in the shell of the top screen anymore.

Anyone can help me with the ribbon I tore up and the upper screen that has it's shell not closing properly.

Hope you guys can give tips with repairing back my o3DS XL, I don't want to buy a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1