Homebrew Question HELP PLEASE - Switch won't wake from sleep mode

Hario337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was trying hacks and did the payload and everything, then on the press a to start screen it automatically went into sleep mode but now it wont come back on, please help...

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying hacks and did the payload and everything, then on the press a to start screen it automatically went into sleep mode but now it wont come back on, please help...
Power off your Switch (pressing the buttom around 12 sec or more) and read what the tutorials say about it.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah if switch enters sleep mode it powers off. The only downside to hacks right now.

That paid cfw fixes this. And atmosphere too when it comes out.

qwerty2314

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey man did you solve this problem please help me I don't want to have to do a hard reset every time
Post automatically merged:

hey man did you solve this problem please help me I don't want to have to do a hard reset every time

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He was last seen 4 years ago. I doubt he will log back in to answer you. Post about your specific problem in the noobs thread. You'll have better luck there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work