Hacking Here's a 100% Smash 4 v.1.1.7 Save.

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since the 100% Smash 4 save file uploaded here https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/ was created with a v.1.1.6 game, you could not install it to a v.1.1.7 game (the latest update). So I manually installed Smash 4 with the v.1.1.6 Update and DLC and then forced it to boot with Sysconfig Tool so I could create a fresh 1.1.6 save, I injected this save and then updated it to 1.1.7. It works for me on v.1.1.7 so I decided to upload it since no one bothered to fix the save. Credit goes to whoever uploaded the original save, but I "converted" it to a 1.1.7 format. It should work, just install with SaveMii Mod.

Edit: Reuploaded my save because apparently people are having issues, may be different from the original save because I've played it since. But it's still 100%, if it doesn't work, then I recommend you do what I did as a workaround. Create a fresh 1.1.6 save using Sysconfig tool and RedNAND, inject save, update, backup, inject into Sysnand.

Attachments

• Smash 4 100% v.1.1.7.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 762
Last edited by OldGnashburg,

Altair_1304

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, it doesn't work for me, I transfer it with savemii mod, but even so when starting the game, loading the game is not unlocked, has anyone worked?

Reactions: ElBuenTelle

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I forgot to get around to reupload it, try again see if the new upload works. I don't know why it wouldn't, it's more or less become my personal save. Please make a fresh 1.1.7 save first don't just inject before launching the game once.

Jereming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I forgot to get around to reupload it, try again see if the new upload works. I don't know why it wouldn't, it's more or less become my personal save. Please make a fresh 1.1.7 save first don't just inject before launching the game once.
It worked
i replaced the file of yours into my backup fresh 1.1.7 save (folder under wiiu/backups with japanese smash bros title id)
i replaced commend folder and put the files in 80000012 of yours to mine (80000003) and inject the backup save with savemii and then bang its done

Reactions: OldGnashburg

therap3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it to work after backing up a fresh save, copying your 100% save file to that backup, changing the user id and restoring it with savemii wut. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it