HEX launches new Halo Infinite-themed bags

1.jpg

Halo Infinite might have been delayed to next year, but that shouldn't stop you from getting in the mood with some themed gears. Award-winning fashion accessory brand Hex announced that it is teaming up with 343 Industries for a new line of premium bags, called HEX x Halo Capsule, that is inspired from Halo Infinite. The Halo Capsule line consists of four bag styles — Spartan Backpack ($100), Spartan Tech Backpack ($200), ONI Sling ($80), and UNSC Duffel ($150) — are all constructed in 16 OZ Canvas with a water-resistant, polyurethane coating for durability and can even pack your gaming (and tech) gear as pictured.

halo collection.JPG

2.jpg halo.JPG

These limited-edition Halo-themed bags are available for pre-order on HEX’s website beginning today Thursday, September 10.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: HEX Website

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had a GameCube backpack. It was very useful when going on trips or over to friends' houses. Much better than trying to fit everything into a normal backpack or carry it by hand!

Had the gamecube logo on it and perfect sized compartments for everything. Definitely didn't cost $100 though! It looked much better than these Halo bags too..

Last edited by TheCasualties,

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a GameCube backpack. It was very useful when going on trips or over to friends' houses. Much better than trying to fit everything into a normal backpack or carry it by hand!

Had the gamecube logo on it and perfect sized compartments for everything. Definitely didn't cost $100 though! It looked much better than these Halo bags too..

I am curious of how that would look, still have it around for a picture?

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am curious of how that would look, still have it around for a picture?
No I got rid of it when I moved. This looks like what I remember though. Could have sworn there was more purple but I'm almost certain this is the exact model. Guess it doesn't look that much better. Nostalgia effect maybe.
s-l640.jpg

Last edited by TheCasualties,

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I got rid of it when I moved. This looks like what I remember though. Could have sworn there was more purple but I'm almost certain this is the exact model. Guess it doesn't look that much better. Nostalgia effect maybe.
s-l640.jpg

Nope, honestly I agree with it looking good. GameCube apparel has always been slick to me, whether it's just the logo or the accessories that go along with it.

Reactions: Idrolitina

Idrolitina

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
In Japan, various brands produced similar bags. My cousin had one that looked like a carry-on suitcase, it could hold the tv on top and had a slot for the battery so you could play everywhere lol

I had one that was made in Italy super tough and cool, I felt so 'fly' lmao. The only con that I remember is that it had space only for two controllers. It was like 5-6000jpy (about 60bucks) but I used it all the time, it was worth every yen!

Last edited by Idrolitina,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Anyone play Little Kitty, Big City?
    My kitty was watching me play. <3 <3 <3
    its a game that came out a few days ago. Its on Game Pass too.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, but what is the game about?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Never heard of it. Any good?
    You control a kitten. You fall out the window and have to make your way back home. Solve some light puzzles, do cat things like knock stuff over and steal things, trip people up when theyre walking, pounce on birds, complete goals/tasks etc. in the process of getting back to your home.
    +1
    I think ones enjoyment would depend on how much a person loves cats. :)
    +1
    Theres my kitty watching me play.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I'm a cat person so this game must be for me. :D
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, sounds kinda neat
    @SylverReZ It's short but adorable imo. Im a HUGE cat lover.Can be completed in a couple of hours if just going for the main goals. But can be stretched out a good deal by exploring and doing everything there is to do and see.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, like a cat gta?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Reminds me of a similar game called "Neko Atsume", similar to Nintendogs but you look after cats.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, wasnt there an official nintendogs game with cats for the 3ds?
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot the fly down.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush:
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)