Hacking hexkyz will release a cracked SX OS (eventually)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enkuler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because one time 20$ is better than 100 times 60$
You didn't get it. He said "piracy software" at the end, not "pirated software". So he meant "instead of buying SX OS" and not "instead of buying games".
So the counter argument to what you're saying is "life-ling $0 is better than one time $20".
Or at least that's what I understood.

Reactions: Heichart

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
What's the point of cracked sx os now? The last time there was a cracked sx os a lot of people got dupe into installing it and a malicious software bricked their switches.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
XCI loading will suddenly become relevant again when there's an open source option. All the haters will go straight back to XCI for the mere convenience of them :)

Reactions: thaikhoa and vpd

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XCI loading will suddenly become relevant again when there's an open source option. All the haters will go straight back to XCI for the mere convenience of them :)
They're already relevant as they're the only format compatible to load from external hdd. The only thing that can change this fact is if they come up with nsp install to HDD. But my guess is that TX will come up with that first as well.

Reactions: vpd

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You don't need to ask permission to use open source software...
lol. Have you ever heard of a GPL licence?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Doubt it. The only benefit of an XCI is loading it off a USB HDD. Which will probably become a feature soon on free CFW for NSPs. Again, making XCIs irrelevant and obsolete.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how this got bumped, and then I noticed the date, and laughed. I guess that 9000 years of "security expertise" cannot beat a sweatshop full of Chinese laborers.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah obsolete...except for the fact than you can load them from an external hard drive unlike nsp's. It's like you're stuck parroting information that's a few weeks old.
Yeah and what's the other benefit except for them being bigger? You also have to wait for the XCI to mount before you can actually load it.

I love how this got bumped, and then I noticed the date, and laughed. I guess that 9000 years of "security expertise" cannot beat a sweatshop full of Chinese laborers.
To be fair. We are able to decrypt every SX OS release now and see what they've stolen/made. However Pragma tried making a .nro of the menu and claimed it was a ""crack"" and mentioned nobody but himself on it. Luckily that faded into obscurity and he didn't get too much glory from it.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. Have you ever heard of a GPL licence?

Doubt it. The only benefit of an XCI is loading it off a USB HDD. Which will probably become a feature soon on free CFW for NSPs. Again, making XCIs irrelevant and obsolete.
And the source of this claim is your ass... Let me go get a quote from one of Atmosphere developers saying "Atmosphere will never have XCI loading" They said this to me yesterday on discord.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And the source of this claim is your ass... Let me go get a quote from one of Atmosphere developers saying "Atmosphere will never have XCI loading" They said this to me yesterday on discord.
I mean loading stuff from a USB HDD. I should of made that more clearer.

Also out of genuine curiosity. Have you ever heard of a GPL licence? It's to stop fuckers like TX from stealing stuff.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean loading stuff from a USB HDD. I should of made that more clearer.

Also out of genuine curiosity. Have you ever heard of a GPL licence? It's to stop fuckers like TX from stealing stuff.
loading stuff? you can't load nsp files so what stuff are you going to load? I'm not going to get into the gpl thing. I've already stated that they wouldn't have wanted to be credited anyway.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
loading stuff? you can't load nsp files so what stuff are you going to load? I'm not going to get into the gpl thing. I've already stated that they wouldn't have wanted to be credited anyway.
What I mean is that you can install the NSP onto a USB HDD and load it from there. Also are you fucking kidding? Of course the creators would of wanted credit. Otherwise they wouldn't be complaining their shit getting stolen.

Lol, DRM is for pantywaists
Denuvo is the worst DRM out there. They even go so far to arrest crackers who crack their software. So their games won't be cracked with their shitty DRM.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I mean is that you can install the NSP onto a USB HDD and load it from there. Also are you fucking kidding? Of course the creators would of wanted credit. Otherwise they wouldn't be complaining their shit getting stolen.

Denuvo is the worst DRM out there. They even go so far to arrest crackers who crack their software. So their games won't be cracked with their shitty DRM.

And it's also a douche thing to do with CFW as well, DRM is completely useless in all its forms.

Only if they get caught, that's what VPNs are for.

Reactions: Essasetic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, I might resume using gdevelop