Hiding Forums

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Look at the previous thread about hiding blocking groups. @FAST6191 posted the position of those options (which previously could be found somewhere in personal accounts settings). I had been searching this myself.

Customise page (top right of the page) on https://gbatemp.net/new/ does appear to give you the option to block forums (or alternatively only show things from a given list -- other than new console times it is not like new forums appear too often around here), which is what groups appear as. Haven't checked it but should work or could be reported as a bug if it does not.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at the previous thread about hiding blocking groups. @FAST6191 posted the position of those options (which previously could be found somewhere in personal accounts settings). I had been searching this myself.
thanks, my friend. I just bookmarked it, and sent the link to my friend on discord.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The only issue is that hiding the section from the main page doesn't hide it from the forum section. I wish they would add a feature like the ignore feature, where you have to click a little button at the bottom of the page to hide and show sections.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I was looking for to hide the Edge of the Forum subcategory.

God forbid a gaming community focuses just on gaming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, This commercial doesn't need to be made.