• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

High school halftime show leaves local community and media outraged

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

lmao seriously? are actually saying that less white do drugs? is that a thing you just said?

Jesus.

It makes more sense to say that

White people are tried less for possession cause they don't have drugs.

Then to say

White people are tried less for possession cause the system is f'ed.

I was only giving that as an example, for the most part. It is a gargantuan leap in logic for the second, whereas for the first, the premise supports the conclusion. All id need is to grab some evidence and my assertation is proved.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Then to say

I was only giving that as an example, for the most part. It is a gargantuan leap in logic for the second, whereas for the first, the premise supports the conclusion. All id need is to grab some evidence and my assertation is proved.
From what I have read it's not because whites don't do drugs but are not so open about selling them out in the open like most black drug dealers do and that's why they are imprisoned more.

He want's to expel jews.

My conclusion couldn't be drawn faster.
He does and I have said plenty of times before that I don't agree with that but he should expel criminal Zionists.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha facts are not racist.
whenever you want to leave "confirmation bias" island, actually watch 13th instead of reading about it. You read about it so you basically took the opinion of whoever wrote what you read instead of seeing it for yourself and making your own opinion. That's the behavior of a fool. If anybody here actually wants to enlighten themselves a little I highly recommend you watch 13th. That's on netflix. If you don't have netflix then watch this one instead.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever you want to leave "confirmation bias" island, actually watch 13th instead of reading about it. You read about it so you basically took the opinion of whoever wrote what you read instead of seeing it for yourself and making your own opinion. That's the behavior of a fool. If anybody here actually wants to enlighten themselves a little I highly recommend you watch 13th. That's on netflix. If you don't have netflix then watch this one instead.

Here is a good discussion about the black incarceration and other racial talks by Jared Taylor and Gavin Mcinnes -

Well Not every Jew is a traitor! Neither is everyone a Racist! I leave it at that.
Of course they aren't. I'm only looking to get criminal Zionists out of power.

D

Deleted User

Then to say

it makes more sense to say black people do more drugs without any evidence of that what so ever and all the evidence actually point in the opposite direction?

Do you understand that racism means?

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to add that the powers that be have done a bang up job dividing and conquering. There is a war on EVERY race. From blacks to whites and everything in between and they seek to come out of it the masters of all nations.

Reactions: PanTheFaun
D

Deleted User

Here is a good discussion about the black incarceration and other racial talks by Jared Taylor and Gavin Mcinnes -

Of course they aren't. I'm only looking to get criminal Zionists out of power.

Gavin lmfao you have a lot of racisms people to look up to.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

From what I have read it's not because whites don't do drugs but are not so open about selling them out in the open like most black drug dealers do and that's why they are imprisoned more.

He does and I have said plenty of times before that I don't agree with that but he should expel criminal Zionists.
He wants jews expel. I don't give fuck about anything else he says.

D

Deleted User

it makes more sense to say black people do more drugs without any evidence of that what so ever and all the evidence actually point in the opposite direction?

Do you understand that racism means?

Please, show me that evidence, along with an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/7bH4YgV.mp4