Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Used Ironhax 2.5 to install themehax 2.1 offline from another thread. You can set shuffle themes, but of course you need to install themehax again, if you want to change the themes again.
Yeah but I don't have Ironhax. I use browserhax on 9.9.0.28 and up till recently themehax.

EDIT: Also, how does one move from 2.1 to 2.5 after this?

Last edited by Ev1l0rd,

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but I don't have Ironhax. I use browserhax on 9.9.0.28 and up till recently themehax.
I'm guessing your themes are not working on themehax 2.5? Not sure if installing themehax 2.1 while using themehax will overwrite it or maybe you can delete it and use browserhax to install themehax 2.1 offline. Even if it works, it is a long process just to change themes and browserhax is already risky enough to be rely on since you need to reinstall themehax every time. Probably have, but have you tried themes on browserhax?

Probably have to wait for a more permanent hax.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm guessing your themes are not working on themehax 2.5? Not sure if installing themehax 2.1 while using themehax will overwrite it or maybe you can delete it and use browserhax to install themehax 2.1 offline. Even if it works, it is a long process just to change themes and browserhax is already risky enough to be rely on since you need to reinstall themehax every time. Probably have, but have you tried themes on browserhax?

Probably have to wait for a more permanent hax.
You misunderstood me. I manage to install browserhax and use themes with it. The problem is that I want to use HANS. For that I need themehax atm. (Look at smealums twitter) So how do I move from the 2.1 offline install to the 2.5 updated install?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

caboyzcoti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit too paranoid to update my smash game. It's theoretically possible for N to ban any of the consoles accessing eshop on lower firmware, right? Or is this strictly only a problem with non private headers?

Battousi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, editing my post bc just learned HANS dont load up game updates thats fine BUT...still getting the eShop maintenance message...

Lil nervouse now guys, anyone else see this or might know what this means??

Last edited by Battousi05,

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Hans don't load game updates, it's a known issue and it may be fixed soon.
HANS for some reason have problems with Circle Pad Pro / New3DS C-Stick/ZL/ZR. Smea is aware of that

Last edited by the assaf,
Reactions: Battousi05

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure to reinstall ironhax(not ironfall) using the installer that was provided in the starterpack.
I did. The problem was I had not erased my old starter pack. To everyone:PLEASE REMEMBER TO ERASE YOUR OLD STARTER PACK B4 INSTALL. It was working after I did this. Thank u very much for your help.

TheMajesticMrL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do you have to have HANS? Can I just use what I had before I updated but on the newer firmware once a new browserhax exploit's been released?

Playboxwii2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waiting for that one guy to make a ROM hack of Link Between Worlds and remake Link into the Past.

Perhaps the Newer Team with make a Newer Super Mario Brothers 3DS, as they are working on Newer Super Mario Bros. DS?

EDIT: Will ROM patches work retail games downloaded from the eShop?

Last edited by Playboxwii2,

epicmartin7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious, if I have Ironhax installed previously. Will the new update work if I just drop the files onto the SD Card, or do I have to reinstall it again?

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I got Hans working with gateway through a cubic ninja cIA, but it won't load saves from the gateway card, how do I fix this or do I have to move my saves around

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    how are you\
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: