Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now i can dump my launcher.dat files from my 9.x 3ds without downgrading :D
thank you (i hope)

-edit. with some little changes i got the code to compile on osx
here is a mac version if anyone is interested, it works for me on yosemite. (not tested the output though)

so i give this all my compiled .s files? the project i have has .c files too.
so this will not work for me?

Interesting. So if I'm reading this right, it's now possible to boot Palantine CFW via the Spider exploit? Would you happen to have tried this with the Palantine launcher? I mean, I can dig out my OSX VM, but if someone's already done this, no need to reinvent the wheel. I'm thinking booting CFW from a 9.2 SysNAND should allow SDF to decrypt saves from 6.x+ carts. Or am I missing something? Either way, it would be interesting to see what effect running it from a 9.x SysNAND has.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Interesting. So if I'm reading this right, it's now possible to boot Palantine CFW via the Spider exploit?

that leaked 4.5 cfw thing, i doubt the loader supports spider, it works only on 4.x. you could downgrade from a higher fw i guess but just be patient for a better cfw

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A simple quick question. Are we able to push notifications to the home menu with ctrulib?

Not directly, no, but I managed to get news:u to post a corrupted notification (corrupted meaning it shows a bunch of garbage/jibberish instead of my message) on my N3DS. I'll share the code once I figure out the corruption issue.

Reactions: filfat

josamilu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not directly, no, but I managed to get news:u to post a corrupted notification (corrupted meaning it shows a bunch of garbage/jibberish instead of my message) on my N3DS. I'll share the code once I figure out the corruption issue.

Nice. But the main thing i want to achive with this is to launch the homebrew app through an notification. Was it possible for you to launch the app through the notification?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice. But the main thing i want to achive with this is to launch the homebrew app through an notification. Was it possible for you to launch the app through the notification?

Indeed, reading a notification from my test homebrew offers to launch it when I tap the rightmost button, then it prompts me with an OK/cancel message box. Selecting OK launches it fine. Note that I have this installed as a CIA, so I have no clue if a 3DSX file would work for that (probably not).

josamilu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Indeed, reading a notification from my test homebrew offers to launch it when I tap the rightmost button, then it prompts me with an OK/cancel message box. Selecting OK launches it fine. Note that I have this installed as a CIA, so I have no clue if a 3DSX file would work for that (probably not).

Yeah thats exactly what I wanted to do(with CIA). Would you mind to give me the code? If yes, you can PM me. I will only use it for personal use and won't share it with any one else, without your permission.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)