Homebrew Homebrew Launcher frozen

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well im not sure about where post this but this says Homebrew Development and Homebrew Channel its the Homebrew ''Dad'' lmao. I have a OLD3DS 11.1.0.34-E with Arm9 and Luma and i use a CIA for enter on Homebrew Launcher. Homebrew Launcher start perfect... but when i go to use some homebrew (happen with all homebrew than i have on my SD) the Homebrew Launcher screen frozen and i cant do nothing to respect. Someone know what happen and if i can fix it? I need enter to CIAngel!

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I only have that way now for enter to Homebrew Launcher... and how then i should try use that CiAngel CIA but still have a lot of homebrew than i want use how HANS and emulators and i want try fix it.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
till now i havent used any homebrew that wasnt CIA format and now i noticed im having this problem myself (Same 11.1 O3DS A9LH Luma3DS)

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i took a long shot Deleted the old hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD-11-1-0-34-USA.bin Updated the HBLoader CIA and FFFT. i shoulda as much i've been around here since teh latest update Tried that before postin, ( i even went as far backing up my SD Card fresh formatting w/ Panasonic SD Formatter and copied thinsg back, thankfully despite it's 80% full that 25 GB only took 21Mins to copy to HDD and teh same back w/ my USB3.0 SD Reader :D )

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i took a long shot Deleted the old hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD-11-1-0-34-USA.bin Updated the HBLoader CIA and FFFT. i shoulda as much i've been around here since teh latest update Tried that before postin, ( i even went as far backing up my SD Card fresh formatting w/ Panasonic SD Formatter and copied thinsg back, thankfully despite it's 80% full that 25 GB only took 21Mins to copy to HDD and teh same back w/ my USB3.0 SD Reader :D )
But works to you or not? im confused haha

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But works to you or not? im confused haha
well it seems its what was the Root of the Cause, but seems tied to atleast as i double checked this morning to the recent builds of Luma's SVC Patches. Disabling em is making things Work again.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the same problem and just re-installed the v1.2 cia of the HomeBrew launcher after being on 11.1 and it fixed it. All my HomeBrew .3dsx work without freezing the menu now. I was using the dev version of Luma with the svc patches on though so maybe that's why it worked after a reinstall. Meh

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==