Homebrew launcher shown on eShop loading game?

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So my Wii U is completely unmodded, nobody has even tried to mod it. I just went on the eShop and one of the apps shown in the loading minigame was the homebrew launcher, why is this happening?

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3a0ea71b2901ddb81251c4a67697091c.jpg

Marcus777

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Obviously, it was installed at some point. That's the only way it could appear, even if deleted.
Godreborn is right, someone should at least had installed it in the past, since iirc the eshop shows those icons based on your console's tickets, but I mean the appearance of that icon is just relevant tbh

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had found out later that my sister tried to mod it in 2020
Ha, ha... Yea, that splash screen wheel doesn't show things which didn't run at least one time on the console... ;)

Anyway, might I ask why your console isn't hacked? Now that Nintendo closed the online gaming services it might be a good idea to change that.

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ha, ha... Yea, that splash screen wheel doesn't show things which didn't run at least one time on the console... ;)

Anyway, might I ask why your console isn't hacked? Now that Nintendo closed the online gaming services it might be a good idea to change that.

I hacked it in March 2023, it just wasn't at the time of the original post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife