Hacking How can I boot RXmode (DevMode) on Menuhax autoboot?

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It automatically boots into the RX 9.5 emunand on my N3DS, but I want to boot RXTools into sysnand with Devmode so I can play a GBA game.

I am sorry if this is a noobish question, this is my first time using RXTools. I come from Reinand.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After autoboot kicks in you can press L to open the rxTools menu, there is an option to to boot rxMode in sysnand.

Then press some button to avoid autoboot from kicking in again.

Last edited by Tony_93,

honyo29

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
after you see menuhax splashscreen, hold assigned button to force rxmenu (if you didn't alter anything, it'll be L trigger).

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By holding L, I get the RXtools splash screen on the top screen, and a black screen on the bottom.

EDIT: After the fourth try, it finally showed up, but selecting devmode crashes the system.

Last edited by TheCasketMan,

honyo29

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
By holding L, I get the RXtools splash screen on the top screen, and a black screen on the bottom.

EDIT: After the fourth try, it finally showed up, but selecting devmode crashes the system.
i heard some rxtools builds do not have working devmode/pasta mode (newer rx build use pasta mode as devmode name)
also i don't think you need to be on devmode/pasta mode to play gba pc, you can play your gba vc rxtools mode sysnand, only need pasta mode to update sysnand, i think.
or simply reinstall your gba vc to emunand and play it there.

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard some rxtools builds do not have working devmode/pasta mode (newer rx build use pasta mode as devmode name)
also i don't think you need to be on devmode/pasta mode to play gba pc, you can play your gba vc rxtools mode sysnand, only need pasta mode to update sysnand, i think.
or simply reinstall your gba vc to emunand and play it there.

Last question, after booting sysnand with rxtools, my cia apps/homebrews disappeared. That means that my sys and emunand are unlinked, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work