How to get Netflix on Wii U again? I have the ticket from tik2sd

Th3L3g3nd12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to restore Netflix from the eshop now that it’s been deleted? I have the ticket on my Wii U from when I had it. I don’t want to use Netflix but more have it for aesthetic for the menu. Tik2SD shows I have it. I checked USB Helper and they have the 3DS version (which can’t even be downloaded) and NUSSpli didn’t have it. No repo from the Internet Archive has it (from what I could find). I found an Internet Archieve repo that claims to have a JP version but I don’t know how to get it if it’s even real. Any help in restoring the download/app from a ticket or place to get it? Thanks!

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you really want a Netflix logo on your menu that badly, you could make one.

This weird request reminded me of how I miss that Google Street View thing. I spent a lot of time virtually walking around places on my Balance Board.

Reactions: Th3L3g3nd12

Th3L3g3nd12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you really want a Netflix logo on your menu that badly, you could make one.

This weird request reminded me of how I miss that Google Street View thing. I spent a lot of time virtually walking around places on my Balance Board.
If there’s a tutorial how to do that, please let me know. Yeah pretty much just as an icon on screen.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to restore Netflix from the eshop now that it’s been deleted? I have the ticket on my Wii U from when I had it. I don’t want to use Netflix but more have it for aesthetic for the menu. Tik2SD shows I have it. I checked USB Helper and they have the 3DS version (which can’t even be downloaded) and NUSSpli didn’t have it. No repo from the Internet Archive has it (from what I could find). I found an Internet Archieve repo that claims to have a JP version but I don’t know how to get it if it’s even real. Any help in restoring the download/app from a ticket or place to get it? Thanks!
post the tik

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo