Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had 1.2 ish gigs left on my memory card. the file was 697mb. i did as instructed and when i plugged the psp go back into the computer and was in the signed folder my file said "unsigned" still. and was only a few mbs. however there was the 697mb file but it was a pbp file. so now im confused.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
movieguy12 said:
i had 1.2 ish gigs left on my memory card. the file was 697mb. i did as instructed and when i plugged the psp go back into the computer and was in the signed folder my file said "unsigned" still. and was only a few mbs. however there was the 697mb file but it was a pbp file. so now im confused.
Your file has to be named EBOOT.PBP (doesn't have to be all caps) and it needs to be within a folder (which you can name it whatever you want) in psp\game

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok like i said i had 1.2 gigs left on my memory stick.
i did the whole unpacking thing (disconnected from my computer) on my psp.
then plugged it back in went the the file folders that i needed too. i saw all the stuff unpacked.
HOWEVER 1.the file (psp file) said it was unsigned. (should i had renamed this to lets say "lego indiana jones 2")2. my memory space was now 0. the file was 697mb.
now when i went to the game folder to try and make a new folder it wouldnt let me saying i couldnt copy, and something about not having enough space now.. i cant check the exact quote because im redoing it. but i can hopefully in a few minutes.

again im sorry please be patient and understanding. thanks! ill double check my version of my psp go unless that had nothing to do with it.

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cleared some extra space. renamed the file "unsigned" 12kb to the file i wanted then i made a folder and dropped only that renamed file into the folder. then the psp said it was corrupted....

any advice now?

there was another file in the psp that was 697mb but it was still a pbp file...

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
movieguy12 said:
i cleared some extra space. renamed the file "unsigned" 12kb to the file i wanted then i made a folder and dropped only that renamed file into the folder. then the psp said it was corrupted....

any advice now?

there was another file in the psp that was 697mb but it was still a pbp file...
did you put the pbp file into the folder that you mentioned (the part that I bolded)? Is your pbp file named eboot.pbp? If not, you'll have to rename it to eboot.pbp manually and then put it into the folder you created in psp\game.

I also don't know what you mean by that "12kb" part.

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see thats where im confused now!

ok i added a new folder in the psp/game folder. its titles "lego indiana jones 2"

NOW in the folder psp/game/pscrypterv2.0/sign the following files are listed

data.psar-647mb
data_unsigned.psp-12.3kb
icon0-
param.sfo-560 bytes
pic0
pic1
snd0.at3-227kb
EBOOT.PBP-647mb

those are the files and sizes. now witch file to i rename to "EBOOT.PBP" ? I THOUGHT I WAS SUPPOSE TO RENAME IT TO THE GAME THAT I NAMED THE FOLDER AFTER? so i thought i renamed the file to Lego Indiana Jones 2? please explain
smile.gif

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
movieguy12 said:
see thats where im confused now!

ok i added a new folder in the psp/game folder. its titles "lego indiana jones 2"

NOW in the folder psp/game/pscrypterv2.0/sign the following files are listed

data.psar-647mb
data_unsigned.psp-12.3kb
icon0-
param.sfo-560 bytes
pic0
pic1
snd0.at3-227kb
EBOOT.PBP-647mb

those are the files and sizes. now witch file to i rename to "EBOOT.PBP" ? I THOUGHT I WAS SUPPOSE TO RENAME IT TO THE GAME THAT I NAMED THE FOLDER AFTER? so i thought i renamed the file to Lego Indiana Jones 2? please explain
smile.gif
I'm not sure about what file you renamed to 'Lego Indiana Jones 2', but assuming you changed the PBP file's name to 'Lego Indiana Jones 2.PBP', you're supposed to keep the EBOOT.PBP as EBOOT.PBP. Or is it already EBOOT.PBP and still not working?

I'm sorry, I'm just not getting what you're trying to tell me.

EDIT: copy those files you listed to your folder named "Lego Indiana Jones 2" instead of having them in psp/game/pscrypterv2.0/sign

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had renamed the file that says "unsigned" to the lego indiana jones. but it said it was corrupted when i tried it on my psp. but the file size is also small? id assume i would have to rename the 647mb file to lego indiana jones correct or no?

which file on that list is the one or ones that need to be renamed. lol im very sorry im such a noob its not even funny and my head is starting to hurt lol...

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh so copy all those files and put them into the lego indiana jones folder i renamed?

and the files that need to be renamed are what? is it just 1 file that needs to be renamed or 2?

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
originally i had only renamed the file "unsigned" to the indiana jones blah blah, and only moved THAT file to the folder labled lego indiana jones. was i suppose to move all the files that i listed above into the folder indiana jones?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
movieguy12 said:
i had renamed the file that says "unsigned" to the lego indiana jones. but it said it was corrupted when i tried it on my psp. but the file size is also small? id assume i would have to rename the 647mb file to lego indiana jones correct or no?

which file on that list is the one or ones that need to be renamed. lol im very sorry im such a noob its not even funny and my head is starting to hurt lol...QUOTE(movieguy12 @ Sep 22 2011, 11:58 PM) originally i had only renamed the file "unsigned" to the indiana jones blah blah, and only moved THAT file to the folder labled lego indiana jones. was i suppose to move all the files that i listed above into the folder indiana jones?

You don't have to rename the 647mb file to lego indiana jones; instead keep it as it is (which is supposed to be EBOOT.PBP). Copy everything listed below to your folder psp\game\Lego Indiana Jones 2 and keep every file name as they are.

data.psar-647mb
data_unsigned.psp-12.3kb
icon0-
param.sfo-560 bytes
pic0
pic1
snd0.at3-227kb
EBOOT.PBP-647mb

Hopefully this'll work
smile.gif

EDIT: seems like it worked fine.
smile.gif

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG OMG HAHA IT WORKED YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YOUR THE BEST!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE:

Fake np signing ISOs to eboots has been updated for running on OFW 6.60:
http://wololo.net/ta...hp?f=29&t=10197

And if I understand correctly, this process has also been greatly simplified.
That's pretty interesting. Also, it seems like somebody in wololo had the same thought process as I do:
stevealexanderames said:
since Vita emulator is based on 6.60 firmware, this mean that PSP backups can be played on Vita yet?

I also wonder if this is possible, but I have no idea on this matter ._.

.Chris

Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE:

Fake np signing ISOs to eboots has been updated for running on OFW 6.60:
http://wololo.net/ta...hp?f=29&t=10197

And if I understand correctly, this process has also been greatly simplified.

Wow, this is nice. I'm kinda behind on the PSP-scene, so thanks for this link.

My tutorial is a little bit confusing, so this a great link for beginners!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stevealexanderames said:
since Vita emulator is based on 6.60 firmware, this mean that PSP backups can be played on Vita yet?

I also wonder if this is possible, but I have no idea on this matter ._.

Doubtful. The only way of getting anything onto the Vita is via the Content Manager thing, which I think will only transfer official PSN bought stuff, and not anything else (e.g. signed ISOs). Otherwise, signed homebrew would probably have been loaded on it already (that also works on 6.60 OFW after all).

Reactions: 1 person

fleurie7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello, i tried the 'signing a game with fake np' but can i get it to work with an iso above 720 mb.
i tried but then the fake np exe just doesn't load. it just flashes on and of again.
i tried it with a smaller iso and it works.
please help i really want to play my game. (persona 3 portable)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show