Hacking How TX has fucked up every version of SX OS (strikes back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essasetic

General Spectator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shitheads like me who point out the fact that you're a whining troll who intentionally posts "alternative facts" to support your butthurt over SX OS? :toot:

I don't have a job. I do this for free. I'm the homebrew of PR.
No. What I do is look at change-logs and see what went wrong. There was no alternative facts (apart from the 2.2 slip up) that existed on the post. "Homebrew of PR" iirc you defended TX with trying to destroy the homebrew port for the switch so don't give me that shit.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
No. What I do is look at change-logs and see what went wrong. There was no alternative facts (apart from the 2.2 slip up) that existed on the post. "Homebrew of PR" iirc you defended TX with trying to destroy the homebrew port for the switch so don't give me that shit.

TX tried to destroy homebrew on the Switch? Seems to me it was their own infighting over who got credit for what that almost destroyed it. Homebrew is still going strong but, unfortunately, they are now several steps behind SX OS because they spent too much time complaining about it, trying to reverse engineer it, and eating their own.

Reactions: Lumince

Essasetic

General Spectator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TX tried to destroy homebrew on the Switch? Seems to me it was their own infighting over who got credit for what that almost destroyed it. Homebrew is still going strong but, unfortunately, they are now several steps behind SX OS because they spent too much time complaining about it, trying to reverse engineer it, and eating their own.
That's because whatever TX steals they never give credit for. "Several steps behind" I doubt that. Thanks to homebrew we have: LANPlay (for people who are banned and want to play online), Checkpoint (which can backup and restore saves), Retroarch (a multi core emulator which can play your favourite classics) I can go on but don't want TX getting any ideas if you know what I mean. ;)

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
That's because whatever TX steals they never give credit for. "Several steps behind" I doubt that. Thanks to homebrew we have: LANPlay (for people who are banned and want to play online), Checkpoint (which can backup and restore saves), Retroarch (a multi core emulator which can play your favourite classics) I can go on but don't want TX getting any ideas if you know what I mean. ;)

Ummmmm...how?SX OS has one, maybe two features that the free alternatives don't have and even those features aren't all that critical

Yes, several steps behind. I'd elaborate but I don't want to trigger you any further. Just consider it a premonition.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mods please have some sense and shut down this shit show already
Agreed. Im actually tired of seeing these types of threads.... This is like 50% or more of the switch discussions forum now...
Just shut down this thread you'll get yourself banned just saying (also told ya about the HDD)
I wish this type of stuff would go away just like that lol

Reactions: peteruk

Essasetic

General Spectator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just shut down this thread you'll get yourself banned just saying (also told ya about the HDD)
Ok which fair enough good job on telling me about the HDD. But this thread was allowed by one of the mods. As long as it doesn't go into personal insults then it's fine. Although I'd rather create a closed thread about this seeing how much shit has gotten thrown in the two threads.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Agreed. Im actually tired of seeing these types of threads.... This is like 50% or more of the switch discussions forum now...

I wish this type of stuff would go away just like that lol

You can always, ya know, avoid it. It's not like the thread's tittle is misleading or anything

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Mods please have some sense and shut down this shit show already

A mod has allowed it as long as no one starts insulting one another

Considering a mod allowed it, i highly doubt he will be banned for this thread

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can always, ya know, avoid it. It's not like the thread's tittle is misleading or anything
I can see its not misleading. Its just info EVERYONE knows about now since no one lets go of little mistakes :/ I would love to avoid it but its ALL I SEE. Plus its funny to see peoples replies to shitposts

Essasetic

General Spectator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nah. It's better when they surprise with a release and trigger you into making another thread to whine about the new features.
lol ok then. It proves homebrew is superior if you can't even give one example to prove your point.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im kinda glad no one else can get it at this point.... Gotta wait.... It feels like somehow we are using gate
lol ok then. It proves homebrew is superior if you can't even give one example to prove your point.
Tbh, its just down to the persons preferences and opinions. This is just a repeat of history.... Just like the 3ds scene...

Gateway vs Other CFWs
Rxtools vs Newer CFWs

Everyone will shit on the other CFW's just because they hate something about it or they had a bad experience with it... No matter what you say to people that love SX OS, their minds most likely wont change. No matter what we say, your mind wont change. Its a stand still that needs to die IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1