Humble Indie Bundle V is Live!

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you don't have 1 USD to spend on this, just pirate them goddamnit, you're on a piracy forum anyway. Go for it.
I'm an achievement whore, so I want it on Steam. My bro has $0.63 on a gift card, so I could easily get it without Steam (or I could just pirate it).
Since I don't have a credit card or a PayPal, the only way to get it would be to buy a gift card and just have the rest of the money on it go to waste.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have 1 USD to spend on this, just pirate them goddamnit, you're on a piracy forum anyway. Go for it.
I'm an achievement whore, so I want it on Steam. My bro has $0.63 on a gift card, so I could easily get it without Steam (or I could just pirate it).
Since I don't have a credit card or a PayPal, the only way to get it would be to buy a gift card and just have the rest of the money on it go to waste.
How about don't fucking beg then??

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
For those who didn't get an email, they've added 3 new games to the existing Humble Bundle. If you have purchased this already, you can also get Braid, Lone Survivor, & Super Meat Boy. To get them, just click on the unique URL you received when purchasing the bundle.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who didn't get an email, they've added 3 new games to the existing Humble Bundle. If you have purchased this already, you can also get Braid, Lone Survivor, & Super Meat Boy. To get them, just click on the unique URL you received when purchasing the bundle.

As if the bundle needed to be any better.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just realized they added more games, yay!
Also, I got the games even though I didn't pay above the average, so I think everyone that bought the bundle before the games were added get them.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Just realized they added more games, yay!
Also, I got the games even though I didn't pay above the average, so I think everyone that bought the bundle before the games were added get them.
Yeah this is one reason people say to buy it as early as you can, because this is pretty common. They add new games and all previous purchasers get them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: