Hacking HvP.xex Plugin Not Loading - RGH

MajoraMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to find a way to run the leaked Star Wars Battlefront 3 build that is floating around. Came across multiple recommendations for HvP.xex, as a easy to use way to run debug builds, with multiple people showing that it worked with Battlefront. But no matter what I do, I can't get the plugin to work at all. As far as I can tell, it is installed properly, but I still can't run the build. Does anyone have any idea as to why this is happening? Other plugins seem to work fine. I can connect to the Proto server without issue.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to find a way to run the leaked Star Wars Battlefront 3 build that is floating around. Came across multiple recommendations for HvP.xex, as a easy to use way to run debug builds, with multiple people showing that it worked with Battlefront. But no matter what I do, I can't get the plugin to work at all. As far as I can tell, it is installed properly, but I still can't run the build. Does anyone have any idea as to why this is happening? Other plugins seem to work fine. I can connect to the Proto server without issue.
How did you install it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ancientboi already making new people mad