Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Frist. The kernels exploits are not ilimited.
Second. Trust me, when IOSU release, it will be more easy program apps, and once IOSU exploit get load, you don't have to go to the browser each time you launch a homebrew apps.. I think all devs need aim to that..
If he release it now, N release a 5.5.2 version, patching the exploit and that's all.. It will only work to give loadiine in 5.5 and 5.5.1.. No more k exploits please.. Save it for trigger a IOSU hack :)
The kexploit has nothing to do with triggering the IOSU exploit.

Reactions: Chuardo

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the whole point of the IOSU exploit has anything to do with loadiine. I think its a whole different thing entirely....sure, it may get Loadiine working on 5.5.0/5.5.1 but I was thinking the point of the IOSU exploit was to allow native homebrew on the console w/o having to worry with a hosted file...have it running homebrew apps (including a backup loader and/or disc dumper) on the console like the Wii did...

Reactions: memomo and KiiWii

ZAMI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Frist. The kernels exploits are not ilimited.
Second. Trust me, when IOSU release, it will be more easy program apps, and once IOSU exploit get load, you don't have to go to the browser each time you launch a homebrew apps.. I think all devs need aim to that..
If he release it now, N release a 5.5.2 version, patching the exploit and that's all.. It will only work to give loadiine in 5.5 and 5.5.1.. No more k exploits please.. Save it for trigger a IOSU hack :)
yeh im with you

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I don't think the whole point of the IOSU exploit has anything to do with loadiine. I think its a whole different thing entirely....sure, it may get Loadiine working on 5.5.0/5.5.1 but I was thinking the point of the IOSU exploit was to allow native homebrew on the console w/o having to worry with a hosted file...have it running homebrew apps (including a backup loader and/or disc dumper) on the console like the Wii did...
Trust me it has a lot to do with loadiine,,even if you get it working on 5.5.0 you still are in for a headache.

Neimod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Code:
<hykem> it seems gbatemp only consists whining babys. I told them specifically that I would release the hax BEFORE feb. that's still 14 days to go.
<neimod> well, that's the temp for you
<neimod> three important rules for this shitpile of a forum:
<neimod> never argue with the people there
<neimod> never announce a project there
<neimod> never release anything there
<neimod> you've broken rule 1 and 2. don't make another mistake and break rule 3.
<hykem> You know, you're right. I have two weeks left of vacation, I have a lot of other stuff to do. I really don't want to waste my free time with working for people, who don't appreciate what I'm doing.

:D:D:yay::yayu: GREAT SUCCESS !!! :yayu::yay::D:D

Believe me, this is good news for the WiiU and Nintendo. Let's be honest, 99% of you are interested in this exploit because of piracy and not because of homebrew. The great era of homebrew is just over. There are a lot of great devices, which don't need to be hacked to run your own software. For those who just bought a WiiU because of hykem's announcement and piracy: Buy games! After more than three years the WiiU has a nice library of good games that are worth purchasing. Devs worked hard on those games to give you the best experience possible. It would be an insult to pirate those games. Most of you will be raging because of this post, but I'm prepared for that (already made some popcorn). Maybe at some point in your life you will understand that this is for the greater good.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Code:
<hykem> it seems gbatemp only consists whining babys. I told them specifically that I would release the hax BEFORE feb. that's still 14 days to go.
<neimod> you've broken rule 1 and 2. don't make another mistake and break rule 3.
<hykem> You know, you're right. I have two weeks left of vacation, I have a lot of other stuff to do. I really don't want to waste my free time with working for people, who don't appreciate what I'm doing.

Believe me, this is good news for the WiiU and Nintendo. Let's be honest, 99% of you are interested in this exploit because of piracy and not because of homebrew. The great era of homebrew is just over. There are a lot of great devices, which don't need to be hacked to run your own software. For those who just bought a WiiU because of hykem's announcement and piracy: Buy games! After more than three years the WiiU has a nice library of good games that are worth purchasing. Devs worked hard on those games to give you the best experience possible. It would be an insult to pirate those games. Most of you will be raging because of this post, but I'm prepared for that (already made some popcorn). Maybe at some point in your life you will understand that this is for the greater good.
Fuck you.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Code:

LOL!! Automatic 100 pages of bitching and crying! Love it!!!

Reactions: memomo

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Code:

well, thats fucked it.... @Marionumber1 you going to take over, or tell us all where to go like Hykem and Neimod?

FYI Neimod, lots actually do care for more than piracy.

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
clearly a troll. Even if Hykem not Release, we have loadiine which will support online play at some point so :>

Code:

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rather than feed them, use the "Ignore User" feature here.
It works great - two clicks and -*Poof*- they are gone forever.

You don't even see them when someone quotes their make believe posts!

Reactions: Seita and josh87402
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fucking hell i'm becoming a mini leo with the way i yap aren't i?
    +1
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    I was unable to create the VM for the debloat windows, but found the video where I learned it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZm6mY3I7J4
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you def no leo, and I like your insight. You are a smart Baked cookie.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicken drumsticks and sweet potato for dinner tonight turned out good
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    "i promise not to get all political and/or philosophical"
    3 drinks later:
    "so yeah think for yourself and i think the government sucks"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is @BigOnYa drunk again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    no, i was poking fun at myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again? I have a IV feeding me so I never come down.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because self deprecating humor is important, as long as it doesn't turn into self hate. because you can't really make fun of anyone if you can't even make fun of yourself
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Booze enemas are real lol
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    that explains a lot
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, invented the first ever pill that gets you instantly hammered, now filling the streets of Miami
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That was what called a qaaulude, instant drunk, luckily they not around anymore.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tylenol midday
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ambian the stuff of dreams lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nyquill with grape juice
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    wow that didn't work lol
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    tried to paste a pic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop getting your creamy paste all over
    +1
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    DO NOT WORK FOR ME :(
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think he has a wedgie, and is afraid to fix it in public.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Thong +1