Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Everytime he has posted here lately, he hasn't refered to the IOSU exploit as hax.
that "quote" also says "this shitpile of a forum" implying this was the place the statement was being made, while he has added some nifty irc formatting to make it look like chat logs, basically if i was going to slate maxconsole i wouldn't write on gbatemp "this shitty forum", i would write "that shitty forum".....ofc it could just be poor english, but he just seems to be wanting attention, he is probably loving all the attention even if you guys think calling him a dickbutt will hurt his feelings

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Probably 150 pages of trash posts not helping at all, and i think i'm being A LOT generous in that recount, best this forum could do is close this thread.
And if it really gets something released, open another, cause this is stupid day after day...

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I really hope this isnt true. I really thought the scene could flourish from this. I keep seeing devs get pissed off because of all this behaviour. These are people, not your own personal coder. They have no reason to release hard work for a bunch of ungrateful brats. There's real potential here, for a lot more than fucking loadiine, but everyone's so busy foaming at the mouth over pirating Splatoon that you likely pissed off the guy making something as a hobby and favor. So congrats.

Last edited by LoganK93,

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
blah blah
hykem doesn't show anything. it's the king of vaporware for now and now it's crying like little bitch because we want some evidence of his job...but nothing came from him.
Hykem doesn't need to show any evidence at all, to anyone.
Not to anyone.
It's HIS iosu exploit, he found it and are working on it, he has the right to do exactly whatever he wants with it.

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most people never said anything bad just asked a lot about release if that was truly what hykem said maybe he needs to stay off the Internet and never go outside if a few people can make him quit that fast.

I for one never believed this was ever going to be released and this neimod's guy seems to be a Nintendo spy lol every post he made was against release of exploits and only talks about antipiracy.also imo if wiiu had exploit released a long time ago it would of only helped wiiu since wiiu was the biggest console fail ever.

Last edited by gamer4lif3,
Reactions: Piluvr

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Hykem will release dont worry, you guys are all just impatient as fuck

Lol, there are honestly a lot of things just as intersting as the hykem exploit atm to wait on

So many good movies this month too, revenant and room, Agar.io, steam sale ended so you must also have some game

Humble bundle, really cool twitch streamers, league season restarted

Star wars episode 7 and 8 hype is strong, etc.

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
Im reading this all time and i dont know why some mod dont ban to the fake neimod... im sure im not the only one than its tired of read it.

SidneiSantos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I think it s fake exploit this :)
the author once wanted to give up!
because of another exploit that was fake!

so I think it just comes a Kermel to 5.5.0 is the only hope I have!

since the rest believe it is fake!

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
To all the people asking for a lock. If this one disappears I'm betting there'll be 10 more due to the Streisand effect alone.
Then ban the f!?ka that's starts another. There is no need for this thread until hykem is ready or anyone else that wants to release. It's annoying coming here this last month reading through crap to find answers that aren't here!

Reactions: vasalpa

ikarius031

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys don't get it... THIS post IS the IOSU exploit... Once it reaches a certain amount of page and is lock by a certain mod at a certain time during this month, and is loaded by the WiiU browser, it will freeze it and will allocate data to the memory equals to the (number of posts asking for the exploits) x (people whining) + (number of pages) / (mod's letter in their name) thus injecting the code that is embedded within the post opening the doorway to IOSU and executing an elf on the SD card allowing to create an EmuNAND and injecting the code to launching it. So this post is meaningful af. Really.

</sarcasm> (This post is not meant to offense anyone lol just trying to cool the tension)

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
or the real one wathever for making things worst
lelelel.
Ban for this ? I think he can totally do this if he wants.
When you see this thread and all this shit...
It's better to have nothing.

Let devs plays with their exploit and enjoy your console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That would be something, or I could see them doing abracadabra together as a finale