Status
Not open for further replies.

Manolo20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already asked this on the other thread but since this thread seems like a better place to ask... I was wondering since Minecraft Wii U is out now. Do you think there'll be Wii U mods for Minecraft after the new exploit comes out?

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
I already asked this on the other thread but since this thread seems like a better place to ask... I was wondering since Minecraft Wii U is out now. Do you think there'll be Wii U mods for Minecraft after the new exploit comes out?
Dude PC version's cheaper anyways just buy that and Mod it. You'll get more 4 your money that way

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean like a mod where we have the UI on the gamepad. (Like what everyone thought they were going to with the Wii U version.)
That would be a massive undertaking and I'm going to go ahead and say it will never happen unless the game devs decide to do it. Like the other poster said, just get the PC version you will have way more fun.

Manolo20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the PC version. I was asking in case there was something special about the Wii U version when it comes to modding it. Anyways while I'm asking about mods. What Wii U games would probably get good mods for it? Besides the obvious like Smash & NSMBU.

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
Always keep as low as possiblekrypto67 that's the general rule and god I hope this is the news we have been waiting for I like have access to my own bought equipment lol

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in short I should probably start downloading WiiU games aget be reading for this hack and a USB Loader for Wii U :D WiiFlow U any one wink wink :P

Swinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I am hoping for a Christmas release date, Hykem mentioned it will take time to get everything ready before releasing it. I wouldn't go about yelling and bitching at him if it doesn't get released sooner than he stated. He said he does want to do some sort of Christmas surprise, but then said don't take it with a grain of salt.

I'm happy for Hykem's progress :)

mesenkomaha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ironically, this is probably the best thing for the Wii U at this point. I'll buy one and all the stupid accessories if this is for real.

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think @sarkwalvein 's signature fits perfectly here..

B6yhQ3i.gif

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming we get 5.5 isou exploit working. Is there any reason at all to stay on a lower firmware? Are there any other types of hack besides kernel, userland, and isou?

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Assuming we get 5.5 isou exploit working. Is there any reason at all to stay on a lower firmware? Are there any other types of hack besides kernel, userland, and isou?
Only time will tell.
If you are under 5.5 right now, you should stay there right now anyway, lower is always better

Reactions: mznova

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh this was nice to wake up to, it's nice that someone is actually doing it and not being an arse and hiding everything, keeping it private.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, lets rather hold our horses and see what comes out of this. We've been promised things before for christmas so...

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Thanks for this Thread to the OP ! i didnt know about this either xD

will be extra careful now not to update my 5.5WiiU , i have tubehax already in but still need to be careful xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry for being "that guy", but would it be alright to update my 5.4.0 to 5.5.0 or do you guys recommend I keep 5.4.0 for kernel/other reasons?

i would stay on 5.4

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...