Trumpz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Free speech is non existent when you're speaking ill of the all knowing wii u dev god hykem.

The lord hath brought his fury upon thee!!! Never question thine intentions.

ALL HAIL HYKEM!
Chuck_Norris_salute.gif

I have to agree with this one. He did make statements and was clear about the release date.
With that being said, it got delayed, again. Thats fine, but don't expect people not to get bent out of shape because of that. Although, I think some people have problems with containing their frustration.
In conclusion, I'm wondering why this thread isn't locked.
This thread should be used for an update page. Not a discussion.
Hence, the reason why I think this thread should be locked. Probably should delete the last 340+ pages too.

Last edited by Trumpz,

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You know... I was really looking forward to this hack. Emunand, modded games and what not sounded like a lot of fun. Especially as a developer, I would love to look into how this all worked, and maybe create homebrew.

However, after delays and delays, I'm starting to realize... I'm having much more fun watching people get pissed off over entitlement, and other people riding hykem's dick too much. Fuck modding the Wii U, this is much more entertainment value.

Hype trains are the best thing to exist.
+1

When i see people advice other one to drink bleach or anything else.... It's much more fun

Last edited by narutonic,
Reactions: Drak0rex

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been able to read the last couple hundred pages anyone mind filling me in?
People kept bickering about Hykem not releasing the exploit sooner than they expected and kept annoying the hell out of him for it. Of course, he's quite tolerant with all the bickering, but, of course, he's only human. Now, he'll only release the exploit when he thinks that it's done and ready to be released with no ETA. Which may piss off even more people.
You're joking, right? Even after I pissed all the other devs off by releasing the keys, you still think the exploit is fake?
Good thing I don't really give a shit about all the bickering anymore, or else I would have already cancelled this like people have done in the past.

I also found quite amuzing the posts talking about how I "owe the community". The only time I asked for donations I had to refund the two donors minutes after, exactly for the same reason that's plastered all over this thread. The SINGLE person that ended up buying me the Wii U is constantly updated with progress and is perfectly fine with my decisions.

And that's it, I'm done justifying myself. Until everything is done and ready to be released I won't be logging in here anymore.
That's basically what sums it all up.

Last edited by NyaakoXD,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to agree with this one. He did make statements and was clear about the release date.
With that being said, it got delayed, again. Thats fine, but don't expect people not to get bent out of shape because of that. Although, I think some people have problems with containing their frustration.
In conclusion, I'm wondering why this thread isn't locked.
This thread should be used for an update page. Not a discussion.
Hence, the reason why I think this thread should be locked. Probably should delete the last 340+ pages too.
Funny thing is that this thread got closed yesterday
for a few minutes

sl0ps

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Complaining about multiple delays on something's that is complete =/= entitlement.

Hykem gave a specific release of "before February" and stated he was "sure of that"..... We didn't make up the release date.
Hykem said he set aside ALL of January to work on it. No guarantees were made. He made it clear that he was working to obfuscate his exploit as to maximize user benefit from the release and increase the time it would take for nintendo to pick it apart and find it. Just play something else, work on something, or you know, use your free time better.

Also, stop quoting him like you're a Project Manager and he's one of your engineers. I'm pretty sure this doesn't put bread on the table.

Last edited by sl0ps,
Reactions: VinsCool

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently, this cesspool of a community thinks that I'm the only one who "pissed" Hykem off because of this post.

You're threatening to mod/ban me for exposing Hykem's "no specific release dates" lie? Are you fucking me?
Delaying something is a standard thing tbh .. but why insult someone who says he'll give you something really good for free?

Reactions: sl0ps

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think to help get this thread to the original spirit everybody should say what they plan to do with the IOSU exploit as soon as it comes out

I'll start: Download the files, and then put them on an SD card and see if I can get a hello world rocking.

What do you guys plan on doing with the IOSU exploit? What about you @FusionGamer ?

loco365

Trophies
XP
Just because he gave a date doesn't mean he has to abide by it. I mean, he does have a life you know... Cut him some slack. For all you know, he could have had a death in the family. Heck, Mighty No. 9 has had its third delay, and people aren't raging, yet they've actually paid for it. This is something that's free and everyone is bitching...

Good grief, get a grip y'all. It's not a matter of life or death that you get this exploit.

Last edited by loco365,
Reactions: sin is in

didaho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
he was wrong in his prediction and it's ok, he is human after all. I only see a lot of people crying for the exploit like hykem was in debt with them. Why you dont code your own exploits and dedicates your free time for the rest for free sharing your work? Just shut up and wait, even if never releases the exploit.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still sucks that he signed on n didnt say anything super useful. No update no confirmation on the anti piracy measures that rumors state hes putting in. Just a sign in to bitch at one dude for getting annoyed.

I personally took advantage of rebox selling games for less than 9.99 and gamestops extra %50 and got a total of $190 in store credit for about $80 spent.. and then bought ebay gift cards with the credit and bought myself a wii u on 5.4.

no more waiting for piracy for this guy. plus its a non updated splatoon smash bundle so ill have the best possible loadiine compatibility for 5.4 wooooot!

Which now makes me one of those assholes who dont care how long it takes hykem to get shit done.
"take your time" "i dont mind waiting" "these entitled dweebs are so icky"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1