Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since nothing is going to happen until hykem shows up and releases everything, I don't want to visit the site when I don't have to (gotta love being a busy college student). Can anyone pm me once hykem returns?

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You clearly have never worked along with a programmer/engineer before. Neither can't understand why it's so important to complain about it but heh, I guess some people just don't have much to do in their lives I guess.

(But I do agree giving a tentative date was a bad move, like somebody said dozen of pages ago, 90% of the code accounts for 90% of the developing time, the remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the developing time).

And for the record, I'm 25 and am also a programmer who knows what it takes to code software. But one thing I would never, never, never, never do is publicly state that something is done then keep delaying it while publicly stating I'm working on other things. (I seriously have no idea why @Hykem thought that wouldn't piss people off!)

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't we all just play one of those stupid edge of forums games in the mean time? That should really settle this inexplicable tension.

I'll start: Uhh... ^ Joined recently well past Christmas yet decided to have an avatar with a Santa hat.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Garro said:
You clearly have never worked along with a programmer/engineer before. Neither can't understand why it's so important to complain about it but heh, I guess some people just don't have much to do in their lives I guess.

(But I do agree giving a tentative date was a bad move, like somebody said dozen of pages ago, 90% of the code accounts for 90% of the developing time, the remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the developing time).
And for the record, I'm 25 and am also a programmer who knows what it takes to code software. But one thing I would never, never, never, never do is publicly state that something is done then keep delaying it while publicly stating I'm working on other things. (I seriously have no idea why @Hykem thought that wouldn't piss people off!)
Then if you understand his situation you shouldn't have come so aggressively to a mistake many people do their first time when doing these kind of projects (Though I'm just assuming it's his first). I do agree it was a very bad move, and while most of the people's reaction was much expected, the less aggressive people can be the better. I'm pretty sure Hykem doesn't enjoy what have this thread become and probably already learned from his mistake, no need to add fuel to the fire.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
From what I've seen, it's already been locked once...all that happened was people made more threads of the exact same topic.

Better to keep it all in one place imo
I believe this thread should be locked and any thread opened after as well. Why not hand out warnings\bans to people continuing to create new ones. This thread as achieved nothing but problems.

Reactions: kargath and Dylon99

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know where i can find a "Fusion Gamer"
appereantly he pissed Hykem off pretty bad

i need to kick him in the balls
and make him respect my authority

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why don't we all just play one of those stupid edge of forums games in the mean time? That should really settle this inexplicable tension.

I'll start: Uhh... ^ Joined recently well past Christmas yet decided to have an avatar with a Santa hat.
Are you happy now? I changed my profile pic just for you! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0