Hacking hypothetical ntrboothax/flashcard related question

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have limited knowledge of how the process works but as far as i can tell the flashcard restriction is based on if the flashcard can be dumped and restored successfully . . . this got me thinking . . . so if for example say i had a legit ak2i that was bricked could i use gm9 to unbrick the flashcard itself? (as 3ds.guide has a section on restoring the flashcard)
i ask because scds2 support is planned and i have a bricked scds2 that i have been trying to revive for years

so am i on to a solution?
has anyone used a bricked flashcard to install ntrboothax?

Last edited by wormdood,

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think that would depend on how's bricked. If its on the software side, it might be feasible to restore the flash with a backup. As mentioned on the 3ds.guide
If its hardware related there's not much to be done. At least not on the cheap and easy way.

TheCheeze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have limited knowledge of how the process works but as far as i can tell the flashcard restriction is based on if the flashcard can be dumped and restored successfully . . . this got me thinking . . . so if for example say i had a legit ak2i that was bricked could i use gm9 to unbrick the flashcard itself? (as 3ds.guide has a section on restoring the flashcard)
i ask because scds2 support is planned and i have a bricked scds2 that i have been trying to revive for years

so am i on to a solution?
has anyone used a bricked flashcard to install ntrboothax?
Yes, see my thread of flashcard dumps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i heard fallout 4 is shit but i think that was when it released