I did a huge mess on my WiiU

zenaro147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I recently boght the console (an Euro version with an USA gamepad) with the Wii and CD icons and tiramisu by default (but with aroma too)

This is my first modded WiiU :(

So, i manage to update the Aroma, and try to change to change my region using System Config Tools to try to login into my Canadian account (until this day, I didn't know about this icon issue, or Console/Gamepad Regions, or this app propose), but didn't work... so I give up.

Then I try to run a Japanese game (Kamen Rider Battride War II) and try to use spiik to boot the game using the Japanese regjon (really.. I let the console on for 30min without the game boots... it stops right after the splash screen and freezes on a Black Screen)... so I give up too😅

But than, I noticed that the Wii and CD icons was gone!... so I tried to restore my region using the System Config Tools and create a new user... but didn't work.

Than I tried to use Decaffeinate, same results...

Than I tried to factory reset my console... and I noticed that I can use this gamepad properly... it didn't let me access the WiiU Main Menu... it forces me to pair a same region gamepad.

So, thankfully I have a WiiRemote controller here (but I need to turn the gamepad off during the boot... and I manage to access the Main Menu with it... and the icons didn't return 😅

So, I noticed that the console now only boots on WiiU menu... without any payloader...

I tried to access the EnvironmentLoader using the Health app, and it works, but I can't select any option with my WiiRemote. And I can't use my gamepad, since the console simply remove the Sync with it if I boot my console without any pad.

So... there is any method to use the EnvironmentLoader without a gamepad?

And about the Wii and CD icons? It's possible to restore both?
Post automatically merged:

Quick update...

I manage to pair my USA gamepad using the Recovery Menu
Also, I restore the Wii and CD icon as well...

But today I also noticed that I can't boot on Wii mode holding B during the boot.

It turn the console off right after the health and safety screen :(

I tried to run decaffeinator on Light and Agressive mode (and updating right after the program asked)

Last edited by zenaro147,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?