Missing Wii icon missing case, but I did a huge mess

zenaro147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did anyone know how can I restore the Wii and CD channels?

I recently bought a WiiU, the console is an Euro version with and USA gamepad... with the icons (vwii and CD) and tiramisu by default (but with aroma too on EnvironmentLoader)

This is my first modded WiiU (my previous one are before the Switch launch)

But after that, I update my Aroma, and try to change to change my region using System Config Tools to try to login into my Canadian account (until this day, I didn't know about the missing icons after some region change or if my console have a different gamepad contry)

Then I try to run a Japanese game (Kamen Rider Battride War II) and try to use spiik to boot the game, changing the region/language to Japan (really.. I let the console for 30min without the game boots... it stops right after the splash screen and freezes in a Black Screen)

So than I noticed that the Wii icon and CD icons was gone (but can boot on Wii holding B or using the USB Loader GX)... so I tried to restore my console region using System Config Tools and create a new user, but didn't work.

So, I tried to factory reset my console, and now my console only boots on WiiU menu...
I still can access the EnvironmentLoader on Health app, but since my gamepad have a different region, I can't use it on my console... to be honest I can even access the main menu with the gamepad On.

Luckily I have an old Wiimote here, and I manage to access the EnvironmentLoader loader with it, but can't select any option with it... but I need to turn the gamepad off during boot, making the console remove the gamepad Pair :(

So... there is some method to change the EnvironmentLoader options without the gamepad (even using a pro controller or whatever)?
And there still some way to recover the Wii and the CD icons?
Post automatically merged:

Duplicated post... sorry for that..
I'm posting my updates in another topic =(

Last edited by zenaro147,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: yoho yoho