I HATE THE NEW GBATEMP! :|

Generation 16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, i'm fine with it. It looks nice and sleek and really it just takes some getting used too. Like most users, I got used to it pretty quickly. Probably took me an hour or so.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like it at all. It seems very unnecessary, as the one we had was working perfectly and got the job done. The last one was very simple to use and this is really getting in my nerves because I find it complicated to use and I have to keep searching to find what I want.

a member of a hacking/modding community is having trouble navigating a website? that seems kind of silly to me for some reason.

Reactions: 1 person

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giving_a_damn.gif

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't like it at all. It seems very unnecessary, as the one we had was working perfectly and got the job done. The last one was very simple to use and this is really getting in my nerves because I find it complicated to use and I have to keep searching to find what I want.

a member of a hacking/modding community is having trouble navigating a website? that seems kind of silly to me for some reason.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Not having trouble navigating the website, what I meant it seems like everything is to cluttered and messy. Things that were in one place just aren't there. Lots of links at Google that direct to GBAtemp are now broken, such as the links for the blogs.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't feel difference, in fact this lay-out feels way more convenient, everything runs smoother and well not too much has been changed, I don't see your point.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
nah, i like the new one. also the panel in upper-right is the best feature in temp v3+.
v3+ also makes me browse the forum faster.

D

Deleted-236924

I think it's pretty awesome, except that I just noticed it now uses our profile picture as our avatar.
*changes back*

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I switched over to the black back round , I kinda dig it , I wish I could have more control over it though .....all in all though , everything still seems the same ..... could someone pm on how to make a moving profile pic ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1