Hacking I have Black Square on SYSnand after formating ?!

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Find a NUS list and compare that title id's to what you have in FBI and install whats missing. Alternatively you can use sysupdater to accomplish the same thing

Last question, if I use sysupdater to reinstall the 6.0 update, it's working ?

Going to update to 6.3, say if it work after.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok that cool to say internaly "haha watch out he formated is nand rofl dont do that or you become like him haha fuck you"

I'm not a noob, i Know format is bad but my problem isnt solved with my nand backup before, so I formated.
Now, it's easy to say you're not a noob, and I may even believe you with a bit of convincing...
NEWS: Find 3 program installed in the "nand" with DEVMENU, I deleted them and 3 black square disapeared, but the 3 other is still here...
...but 12 hours earlier you admitted to having installed titles to your NAND.

So you're going to have a much harder time convincing me you're not a moron.

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Now, it's easy to say you're not a noob, and I may even believe you with a bit of convincing...

...but 12 hours earlier you admitted to having installed titles to your NAND.

So you're going to have a much harder time convincing me you're not a moron.

Yep, I launch DEVMENU in SYSNAND and find 3 APP installed on the NAND (of the SYSNAND), I deleted them and 3 black square disapear.
I never had a problem with my 2DS like that, I don't understand...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm going to format the SD card and reinject emunand and the file in my SD, to see if it appear again.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, I launch DEVMENU in SYSNAND and find 3 APP installed on the NAND (of the SYSNAND), I deleted them and 3 black square disapear.
I never had a problem with my 2DS like that, I don't understand...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm going to format the SD card and reinject emunand and the file in my SD, to see if it appear again.

What he's saying is that you shouldn't mess with your sysNAND, ever, the fact that you had 3 apps installed on your sysNAND using DEVMENU proves that you're actually kind of a noob.

Possibly something went wrong when you used Devmenu to install stuff on your sysNAND that shouldn't have been there and this is the result.

I didn't read the whole topic but I suggest you to uninstall every game/app that is installed on your sysNAND, be it legit game/app or not.

If you've already done that, then I have no idea.

Reactions: Maximilious

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thing is I never installed anything on my SYSnand (only FBI and DEVMENU)

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I'm on 2DS, I have formated my NAND because I installed a bad corrupted .cia, so, after the format, I have 6 BLACK SQUARE on my select screen...

I have reformated, readd a old backup of my nand, but it's not working !

I have tried everything... Please Help.

b2d59d6d62.png

If it can help, I'm on RXTOOLS 3.0 on a nightly build, SYSnand on 6.0 and EMUnand on 9.9.

That is recent bug that hidden system apps appear on home menu.
Just put them into a folder.

Reactions: Margen67

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Don't know the name, random letter and number... Never saw this before.
Thing of corrupted CIA.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The fact that his English is very limited makes it even harder to help this guy, plus his attitude.

Since he claims he did restore his NAND backup he shouldn't be having these 3 black channels on his sysnand.

Go to your system settings, Data Management, and try to delete those black squares from there. See if this helps.

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The fact that his English is very limited makes it even harder to help this guy, plus his attitude.

Since he claims he did restore his NAND backup he shouldn't be having these 3 black channels on his sysnand.

Go to your system settings, Data Management, and try to delete those black squares from there. See if this helps.

I have a good attitude, but I have the fear to brick my 2DS so, i'm sorry for my rage post.
I try that, and I don't see anything.
After restored an old nand the problem don't disapear, so I formated and the Black Square was still her.

So now I try what Ronhero say to me : Update, but don't work either.
Now here I try to format my SD card, reinject my EMUnand and my old files, see what happen.

Sorry for my bad english, but the website is in english, so I try to speak english, it's normal, that's the rules !

Reactions: Quantumcat
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a good attitude, but I have the fear to brick my 2DS so, i'm sorry for my rage post.
I try that, and I don't see anything.
After restored an old nand the problem don't disapear, so I formated and the Black Square was still her.

So now I try what Ronhero say to me : Update, but don't work either.
Now here I try to format my SD card, reinject my EMUnand and my old files, see what happen.

Sorry for my bad english, but the website is in english, so I try to speak english, it's normal, that's the rules !
And the CIA you've installed is..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom