I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I've got an idea. I'm not sure how well it would play out, so maybe someone with a little more info might be able to correct me.

From my understanding, everyone needs to register prior to showing up for an actual auction. What if I could get thousands of people online to register and just not show so I can have the chance to buy all of my dads stuff back for cheap?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I've got an idea. I'm not sure how well it would play out, so maybe someone with a little more info might be able to correct me.

From my understanding, everyone needs to register prior to showing up for an actual auction. What if I could get thousands of people online to register and just not show so I can have the chance to buy all of my dads stuff back for cheap?

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Also I swear i'm going to go to as many stores as it takes to actually find a bag of milk, because never in my life have I actually seen one, yet I keep hearing about the damn things being so Canadian.
Not sure what Province you're from, but in Ontario it's very common. I mean we have jugs and cartons, but bags are the most popular choice. I don't really get what's wrong with them.

DeadlyFoez If you can find a place where we can sign up online, I'll definitely do it.

Reactions: Deleted_171835

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure what Province you're from, but in Ontario it's very common. I mean we have jugs and cartons, but bags are the most popular choice. I don't really get what's wrong with them.

West coast.
I should've known the eastern provinces are probably the ones with bags of milk.

because the farther east you go in Canada the more bonkers the people are.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
West coast.
I should've known the eastern provinces are probably the ones with bags of milk.

because the farther east you go in Canada the more bonkers the people are.
Untitled_zpsd3ee0b8f.png

But really, I hear them Canadians from PEI and Newfoundland harvest souls of the dead from icebergs and consume them for power. Could be my hearing is off by a bit though. Just a bit.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you brought that up, then yeah. The cultured French and proper English groups meet the wild Indians from the west. Kind of like America, but we settled our differences ages ago.
Yea because Milk Bags and Canadian Bacon ( also known as Facon, Faux Bacon, What-the-fuck-is-this-bacon and most importantly cleverly disguised HAM) is so cultured right?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
YAY!!! I'm getting a fridge and a washing machine today. Thats a start. My sister gave me a full sized mattress. I don't have a bed frame or box spring yet, but it's better than sleeping on fucking dog beds.

I still need a stove and a microwave to at least be able to take care of myself. It would be nice to get some kind of furniture in here and a TV so I could feel at home. I'm also going to have to get beds for my children for once I get visitation, although that I bet that they wouldn't want to leave my side.

I still have all of my stuff back at my apartment. I actually just took those keys off my key ring since I don't live there anymore and it doesn't look like I'll ever get to go back.

It is kinda of pathetic that I am getting excited over getting some of my basic needs back. They should have never been taken from me in the first place.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
It is kinda of pathetic that I am getting excited over getting some of my basic needs back. They should have never been taken from me in the first place.
Some things you can't appreciate and kinda take for granted until you've gone without for a while.

A taste of defeat makes victory much more sweet.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, I'm so happy for you! :D And I'm glad your children will be able to visit you. And I'm glad you're having a good day; it makes my day that's already being wonderful even better :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Fuck it all. No one gives a shit anyways.
I have no idea what the topic was about but see that you're still posting a lot and I want to know what's going on.
Can anyone get me up to date on the matter?
Sorry to hear you're having problems (by the sound of it it's family related) whatever it is and I hope you figure it out. You're genuinely a good guy.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
In short;
My dad took his life.
My wife was having an affair and kicked me out.
I lost my job.
I haven't seen my kids in 5 weeks.
I've been staying at my dads house.
Auctioneers came last thursday and took everything out of the house leaving me with nothing.
I'm finally getting some stuff back in to the house and making it feel a little better.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Ok. So my sister and I did some research. This is the guy that took all of my dads stuff, Greg Walsh, and this is the site where the auction listing will go up, auctionzip.com.

I don't know whether it will be an online auction or one held at an auction house. Either way, I'm sure I can get enough support from everyone online to help get at least some of my dad's stuff back. See, the situation is, all of his stuff has to be sold in an attempt to pay off all his debt, but lets say that will all of his stuff sold and they only get $25 for it all, after that no one will be able to try to collect the debt from my dad anymore. So if I get the chance to get some of his important stuff and things we remember him by back for just a few dollars each or at the cheapest possible, then I want to do it.

If it's an online auction then I wouldn't be upset if their servers got so flooded with traffic that nothing got sold. If it's at an auction house then I'd be happy if I could get tons of people to register for the auction and not show up so my sister and I get to bid on things by ourselves.

It's sad that we have to buy my dad's stuff back. All the things that we begged for them to not take. Like his desk that he had for 30 years and was the where all of his work always got finished up at. I remember it from when I was a young child, and it was there far before he had met his most recent wife. His desk should not have been taken.

They also took the generator for the house, that came with the house when my sister and I bought the house. We told them that they can not take it, but when we weren't looking they decided to take it anyways, even though WE owned it.

Of course, there are many more things from my childhood that were taken that I want back, and plenty of things that they had no right taking.

So, if any of you can come up with some great ideas of how we can pull this off to try to recover some of the stuff, then I'm open for options. I don't give a shit if I need to go and get the support of every online community that I can think of so I can make this happen.

Thanks everyone. You all have been great through these tough times.

Reactions: Vengenceonu

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention. It isn't listed on the site yet so we'll have to keep an eye out for when it goes up. It will likely be known as the "Plantier Estate" or something like that. As soon as someone notices it listed up there then we can make our move.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I just filed a motion with the court. This is what I wrote.
MOTION FOR: Demand to hand over SSI funds

The defendant, DeadlyFoez states the following facts and requests the following relief:
My wife, Mrs. DeadlyFoez, is still receiving and spending my social security income. She has not made any effort to get my SSI funds to me. I currently have no money left and I am stuck having to borrow money from family and friends to be able to eat and have transportation.
My Social Security Income is meant for my care and needs, not for her to spend on herself, especially when I am no longer living in the household.
Mrs. DeadlyFoez wrote on her financial affidavit that she only receives our children's SSI, when in fact she is still receiving mine for a total income of $2,200 a month.
Hopefully that works. Although she only has $19 left in her account, it will at least put her under enough pressure and fear of the court to finally make a change.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball