I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
The police will tell me that it is a civil matter that needs to be handled in court. The welfare office here is so strict that they actually give bonuses to their employees for finding reasons to not help people. It is actually a really corrupt system that has been scrutinized many times. They've only helped me once out of the 8 times that i have been there. And I can't go to the Health and Human Resources office for help since my wife already gets help from them and we are not legally separated. Plus, if I were to try to file with them and they see that there is one less member now in that household then it will be less help that they get and would make it so my children would go hungry.

She doesn't realize that by acting this way to fuck me over, she is also fucking herself over and fucking my kids over. It's just that not everything has fully played out yet, but when it does then she'll be fucking crying for me to help her.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The police will tell me that it is a civil matter that needs to be handled in court. The welfare office here is so strict that they actually give bonuses to their employees for finding reasons to not help people. It is actually a really corrupt system that has been scrutinized many times. They've only helped me once out of the 8 times that i have been there. And I can't go to the Health and Human Resources office for help since my wife already gets help from them and we are not legally separated. Plus, if I were to try to file with them and they see that there is one less member now in that household then it will be less help that they get and would make it so my children would go hungry.

She doesn't realize that by acting this way to fuck me over, she is also fucking herself over and fucking my kids over. It's just that not everything has fully played out yet, but when it does then she'll be fucking crying for me to help her.

Dang. I'm just so shocked, don't know what to say. What state are you in?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... I read ur blog... I don't even know what to say man. You must love your kids alot. Try to fix the marriage best you can. Divorce is not the answer because it looks like if you 2 separate, she'll more than likely get full custody and since you got no money.... Yeah. How far do you have to be away from her?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
The fucking auctioneers are trying to get in the door to take my dad's stuff away. The police will be here soon to enforce it.

This is all way too much to handle. I'm about to have a fucking stroke or something.

EDIT: My sister and I basically told the police to fuck off. We technically own this house, but my dad's wife gets to own the belongings inside the house and she just want to sell them all. The police tried to get us to allow them inside and we would not let it happen. In the end, after over an hour, they all left.

Victory for us, but not for long.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fucking auctioneers are trying to get in the door to take my dad's stuff away. The police will be here soon to enforce it.

This is all way too much to handle. I'm about to have a fucking stroke or something.

EDIT: My sister and I basically told the police to fuck off. We technically own this house, but my dad's wife gets to own the belongings inside the house and she just want to sell them all. The police tried to get us to allow them inside and we would not let it happen. In the end, after over an hour, they all left.

Victory for us, but not for long.

Hope you're hiding the good sentimental stuff elsewhere, and leaving her the stuff you can live without. They'll be back with a warrant, but she can't take what's not there.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
So my wife filed a motion with the court yesterday. This is what she wrote;
I am requesting that we modify the restraining order allowing DeadlyFoez visitation rights to see his children. I can arrange for a third party to transition the kids from my custody to DeadlyFoez. Our two autistic children need to be able to see him. They are confused and think that their daddy is gone forever.
That's great, bitch. Maybe you should have thought about someone more than yourself when you did all that you have done. How am I supposed to do anything with my children when I don't have a stable home, I have ZERO money left, and everything is already being taken away from me.

The dumb bitch should have requested for us to be allowed to talk on the phone or by email. Really, how the fuck am I supposed to arrange any visitation with her when I can't even discuss anything with her? How am I supposed to know what meds my children are currently on? How the fucking shit am I supposed to know anything at all when I'm not allowed to contact her? What the fuck is she thinking? And hell, at the last hearing she told the judge that she is afraid to leave me alone with the kids because I might hurt them. What a change of tune. And who's this "third party" that she is referring to? Hopefully not her drug using slampig friend. I don't want my children in the vehicle with someone who is constantly high. Maybe it's her new boyfriend that she is referring to.

It is HER fault that my children think I'm gone forever. And all she REALLY wants is just some freedom so she can slut around some more. She's not really giving a shit about how my children feel because if she did then she would have done something about this a long time ago.

It's great that I have a possible chance to see my kids again, but it doesn't change the fact that I am broke and almost completely homeless.

Reactions: Kippykip

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Well, glad you'll be able to see your kids again soon. With any luck, the fact that she didn't specify those details in her court motion would mean that the court can step in and help decide some of that. Is there any way you can contact the court system explaining those details?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So my wife filed a motion with the court yesterday. This is what she wrote;

That's great, bitch. Maybe you should have thought about someone more than yourself when you did all that you have done. How am I supposed to do anything with my children when I don't have a stable home, I have ZERO money left, and everything is already being taken away from me.

The dumb bitch should have requested for us to be allowed to talk on the phone or by email. Really, how the fuck am I supposed to arrange any visitation with her when I can't even discuss anything with her? How am I supposed to know what meds my children are currently on? How the fucking shit am I supposed to know anything at all when I'm not allowed to contact her? What the fuck is she thinking? And hell, at the last hearing she told the judge that she is afraid to leave me alone with the kids because I might hurt them. What a change of tune. And who's this "third party" that she is referring to? Hopefully not her drug using slampig friend. I don't want my children in the vehicle with someone who is constantly high. Maybe it's her new boyfriend that she is referring to.

It is HER fault that my children think I'm gone forever. And all she REALLY wants is just some freedom so she can slut around some more. She's not really giving a shit about how my children feel because if she did then she would have done something about this a long time ago.

It's great that I have a possible chance to see my kids again, but it doesn't change the fact that I am broke and almost completely homeless.

I apologize for saying this; but your wife is the worst person I've ever heard of.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I apologize for saying this; but your wife is the worst person I've ever heard of.
You know that time of day when there's nothing on normal air TV except talk shows, try flipping through the channels and looking at some of those people, how messed up they are. Maybe knowing her in person would give a different impression but sounds to me like she's right on par with some of them, pure Jerry Springer material.

Reactions: ComeTurismO

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if the court will just make a decision on it or if they will hold a hearing about it. If they hold a hearing then I am able to explain my concerns that may help put the weight on the judge towards my favor a little more. But I highly doubt there will be a hearing. I guess we'll find out.

Usually if there is going to be a hearing then the judge will determine the need for a hearing on the day she filed the motion and this letter I had received today would have the hearing date on it, or that is at least what I have gathered thus far with everything I've seen.

I can't wait to see my kids again. The only problem is, with my current situation, I can't take them both at once. Hell, I can't even take them overnight because I can't feed them and I have no place for them to sleep. Doing this game with them just may be that much more damaging to them. How are they going to feel about coming to Grampa's house and it be empty, seeing they're daddy with nothing although all my stuff is still back in my apartment, and them have to leave from me again? I'd rather this situation with my wife would go away so I can more easily handle the situation with my dad's estate. Together we can fix our family situation, but my dad's estate is something that can't be avoided and should be the only thing that I should have to deal with right now.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States

You know that time of day when there's nothing on normal air TV except talk shows, try flipping through the channels and looking at some of those people, how messed up they are. Maybe knowing her in person would give a different impression but sounds to me like she's right on par with some of them, pure Jerry Springer material.

Whoa! Maybe I should say something about the great things about her that I fell in love with so it is not like I'm only making her out to be the devil and only pointing out her faults. Obviously I loved her for a reason, and those reason's should not go unnoticed. Everyone does things wrong because no one is perfect, but everyone also does some good things too... well, almost everyone. I know I am FAR from perfect and I should probably also explain my issues and faults at some point because I am not afraid to be criticized for what I do wrong. I will admit to my faults. But I will probably do that in a blog post instead.

I'll make a list of why I love my wife
  • I was the first man she ever kissed at age 21 (besides her dad)
  • I was the first man to have anything sexual with her
  • She had strong christian values that I wanted in a woman
  • She had a beautiful singing voice that she could have gotten far on American Idol
  • She had a big forgiving heart even after being let down so much in her life
  • She cared about me when the world was shitting on me back then and I was still emotional hurt from things in my past
  • I could trust her with anything
  • She accepted me with my problems and could see the real me
  • She would do whatever it took to make me happy
  • She trusted me with everything and forgave me when I let her down
  • She's supported me and helped me through many tough situations
  • She stuck with me when we became homeless 5 years ago
  • We had 2 gorgeous children together
  • She loved me, and she is my wife
Too bad it's all been downhill since she first became pregnant.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whoa! Maybe I should say something about the great things about her that I fell in love with so it is not like I'm only making her out to be the devil and only pointing out her faults. Obviously I loved her for a reason, and those reason's should not go unnoticed. Everyone does things wrong because no one is perfect, but everyone also does some good things too... well, almost everyone. I know I am FAR from perfect and I should probably also explain my issues and faults at some point because I am not afraid to be criticized for what I do wrong. I will admit to my faults. But I will probably do that in a blog post instead.

I'll make a list of why I love my wife
  • I was the first man she ever kissed at age 21 (besides her dad)
  • I was the first man to have anything sexual with her
  • She had strong christian values that I wanted in a woman
  • She had a beautiful singing voice that she could have gotten far on American Idol
  • She had a big forgiving heart even after being let down so much in her life
  • She cared about me when the world was shitting on me back then and I was still emotional hurt from things in my past
  • I could trust her with anything
  • She accepted me with my problems and could see the real me
  • She would do whatever it took to make me happy
  • She trusted me with everything and forgave me when I let her down
  • She's supported me and helped me through many tough situations
  • She stuck with me when we became homeless 5 years ago
  • We had 2 gorgeous children together
  • She loved me, and she is my wife
Too bad it's all been downhill since she first became pregnant.
Yes, I am aware, but it's nice that you still have feelings for her, but again I apologize, but all of this that is happening makes me like have hatred. But I don't own a right/privilege to be saying that, and again I am so sorry for saying that.
IT'S really nice that you still have feelings for her, and but what she did to you really was a pain.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I am aware, but it's nice that you still have feelings for her, but again I apologize, but all of this that is happening makes me like have hatred. But I don't own a right/privilege to be saying that, and again I am so sorry for saying that.
IT'S really nice that you still have feelings for her, and but what she did to you really was a pain.

I don't blame anyone. I'm sure there are many reasons on the other side for people to hate me. I've only told my story of my hurt. Maybe hearing her thoughts may make many people change their feelings. I dont know. I certainly live with a lot of guilt. It easily could have solely been my own actions that caused her to go this way and hate me this much. I'm sure her being a drug addict and alcoholic didn't do a damn thing to help at all, but that should not negate my faults and wrong-doings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow