Hacking I NEED YOUR HELP

Veron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I'm new to this site and I don't know if I'm doing this correctly, but I had to join and post this because I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!

So I hacked my Wii U and put installed games through Wii U USB Helper, from watching tutorials on YouTube showing me how to do it. And before using the homebrew apps and installing Wii U Games, every video I find explains that I need to back up the files and data on my Wii U system, so that if a brick happens, I will be able to restore it. This one guy I watched on YouTube said to use this one Nand dumper software to dump the files onto the SD card, and back it up. And he also said to copy the files on my PC.

Now I've downloaded free Wii U games from USB Helper, and I've played them and then decided to go back and play my old games afterwards. But there's one problem...

NONE OF THE VIDEOS OR TUTORIALS ON THE INTERNET SHOW ME HOW TO RESTORE THE FILES BACK ON THE SYSTEM!!!

I looked everywhere, I tried YouTube, Google, this site, and I even Googled the same thing with different wording to see if that would make it come up. But none of the results I find on Google tell me what I need to know, or even address the exact problem I have. Some people have similar problems, but it's either because they are using a Wii hack, they used SaveMii, or their Wii U was bricked, which by the way, has thankfully not happened to me yet. So all of their problems are irrelevant to mine, which makes me possibly the first person to post with this problem, that I'm surprised no one else had. Almost as if they were fine with losing and not being able to restore their game data.

So that begs the question. HOW DO I PUT MY SYSTEM DATA BACK ONTO THE WII U!?

Again, I used Nand like the guy on YouTube told me, and I just want to put the data back on the system so I can play my old games without having to start over. There are certain games I put a lot of hours into, like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild, and Minecraft, and I would frankly rather die than have to start those games over. All of the BIN and .bin files are stored safely on my SD card, and are just ready to be put back on the Wii U. So how do I do it?? I tried using Savemii, but that software only lets me backup/restore the new save data I created playing my USB Helper games, which has nothing to do with my old games data I backed up before the jailbreak. So with that being said, this means that Savemii is not able to access the files I backed up on my SD card with Nand, because I guess I didn't backup the files on that app.

Or CAN it access the files?

Am I doing something wrong here? Did I miss anything? Is there anything tedious I need to do? Am I posting this in the right place? What is life!? PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited by Veron,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1