I need your Ideas.

Der_Blockbuster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, what is up fellow tempers, hope you guys and girls are having a great Tuesday.

I currently study media and informatics, and I have the "task" to combine 2 Pictures together.

2 Black and White
2 In color.

As an example, removing the Tour Eiffel and replacing it with an Skyscraper.
Taking an Picture of Berlin and photoshop the Berlin Wall back in.

Problem is, I have no Idea what to do, these mentioned above are just boring, I can't sit there 1h and Compose a picture I don't like and it will probably turn out like shit.

So if youre Bored and have a funny Idea what to do, feel free to drop it down below :b.

Appreciate your guys support.

Reactions: Alexander1970

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you allowed to make things black and white yourself or did it have to come that way?

You know all those this place 70 years ago, this place now, type comparison shots (old photo people reading newspapers probably getting you some starter images). That but zoom and enhance match the picture angles and sizes if it has not already happened and swap the subject matter around.

Der_Blockbuster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you allowed to make things black and white yourself or did it have to come that way?

You know all those this place 70 years ago, this place now, type comparison shots (old photo people reading newspapers probably getting you some starter images). That but zoom and enhance match the picture angles and sizes if it has not already happened and swap the subject matter around.
Ohhh, didn't think about that. I will try that.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJ68TaAUZk