Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Was it really banned by FBI?
Well eating sand is coarse. When I was a kid at beach I had it inside my own teeth.
3he2udp.png

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Is it of what FBI might be interested or rather would nuclear atomic boms might wipe them all out or not?
I guess no lots of so-called furries(no furries)lots of cyborgs and lots of artificial intelligences.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
At this point I can't tell where irony ends and brainrot begins
Trust me...I don't either...
Speaking of distrust of mainstream media or rather so-called tinfoil people?
Post automatically merged:

They were like who? Then they were like oh yeah, we made a deal with them. Now the Feds own this site.
Post automatically merged:

All the original humans that were moderators have been replaced by FBI agents. Why do you think I want to talk about their mothers so badly? They're feds! https://gbatemp.net/threads/if-i-talk-about-a-moderators-momma-will-i-get-baned.644341/
Literally?

• Haha
Reactions: LeoTCK

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Anyway I remember the moment when my dad was watching envelope from my friend from Czech Republic like he thought that might be some drugs in it. Or my mom when I took several bites of vanilla wafers she thought that it might be deadly poisonous because I stopped sending money to some kind of hunted hunter by reinterpreting her own words. Anyway I hope this post not gonna be moderated or even administrated in that case by FBI government agents in case of what if scenario if they already owned this very forum. I hope that at this time comment in digital history not gonna be removed and government won’t disable for me feature of creating new threads for this at this time at least. Seriously literally my own parents thought that someone might putted up some drugs in envelopes. I hope that damp poppyseeds especially for instance in noodles are not containing opium. Anyway could Naturio Cannabis/Marijuana drink be really forfeited? Anyway it was already cancelled from production. So no one will know for sure.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: CoolMe and LeoTCK

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Anyway I remember the moment when my dad was watching envelope from my friend from Czech Republic like he thought that might be some drugs in it. Or my mom when I took several bites of vanilla wafers she thought that it might be deadly poisonous because I stopped sending money to some kind of hunted hunter by reinterpreting her own words. Anyway I hope this post not gonna be moderated or even administrated in that case by FBI government agents in case of what if scenario if they already owned this very forum. I hope that at this time comment in digital history not gonna be removed and government won’t disable for me feature of creating new threads for this at this time at least. Seriously literally my own parents thought that someone might putted up some drugs in envelopes. I hope that damp poppyseeds especially for instance in noodles are not containing opium. Anyway could Naturio Cannabis/Marijuana drink be really forfeited? Anyway it was already cancelled from production. So no one will know for sure.
Yes your parents are crazy and the "world" IS GOING TO HELL. Tell me the news...
poland is becoming impossible from this year in other things. I won't talk about it here though.

• Angry
Reactions: SylverReZ

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyway I remember the moment when my dad was watching envelope from my friend from Czech Republic like he thought that might be some drugs in it. Or my mom when I took several bites of vanilla wafers she thought that it might be deadly poisonous because I stopped sending money to some kind of hunted hunter by reinterpreting her own words.
So the delusional paranoia is hereditary.

Reactions: LeoTCK

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So the delusional paranoia is hereditary.
Well you might be right. I guess my mom is reading too many books about Islamic State. By reinterpreting her own words the fact that I eat Hummus I should be sold for slavery.
How fortunate that she will never consider bandaging her head in where eye sockets and mouth area won’t be covered in blood like in some Deepweb photo. Anyway if this forum is already owned by FBI american government agency like literally. There’s something that I have to report. When I was trying to get to my grandma’s house toilet(because my own buttocks was covered in feces poop so I wanted clean up myself)I heard that her neighbor elderly female friend mother of my dad’s female friend miss Alicja Sar(Kasia Mazur allegedly probably she was working formerly her job was being Astronomer at Kopernik Observatory & Science Center) I heard something about Mystery Box like usually that one from Deep Web by reinterpreting her own words some knife got covered in blood. Does it mean that FBI should really intervene? Should I really report such things to any kind of american government agency or not? Literally seriously I really heard from her such scary story.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, Luke, I'm sorry for my posts in this thread before. I wouldn't have been so lighthearted if I thought you were being anything but ironic and deliberately off-kilter.

Like others here I'd implore you to speak to somebody. It sounds like you're in an environment that is not at all conducive to your mental well being. I'm not trying to insult you, that isn't a dig at your intelligence, but it sounds like you need an outside professional perspective on the thoughts you're having.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

It reminds me of Mind Flyer from Stranger Things. Anyway did I show you this YouTube video already or not. I can’t remember.
I mean that Skinwalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm