x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serious question, EOF because I know you guys.

Is it because: Less people less taxes?

Or because daddy government cares so much?

What are the reasons why cities would use money in urban infrastructure to prevent suicides? Such as barriers in subways, steel mash in bridges and whatnot.
Post automatically merged:

Anyways:

Pretty sure in Canada they started replacing healthcare with suicide

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Imagine now stereotypical asians when parents got too high life expectations their kids are looking clean well cared probably,but they have too harsh parents. So who knows I guess for instance they might have both so-called baby boomers and millennials obsession with paranormal activity. Their own parents generally speaking are might be shouting way too much to the point where you are might not be aware of when they might be ready to commit suicide and start bullying trying to kill anyone from afterlife. It’s very weird nation. Treating everything way too seriously.

Reactions: CoolMe

frozencat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Serious question, EOF because I know you guys.

Is it because: Less people less taxes?

Or because daddy government cares so much?

What are the reasons why cities would use money in urban infrastructure to prevent suicides? Such as barriers in subways, steel mash in bridges and whatnot.

Anyways:

Taxes

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, who's gonna pay dem tax dollars when you're dead. It's strictly "business".

Imagine now stereotypical asians when parents got too high life expectations their kids are looking clean well cared probably,but they have too harsh parents. So who knows I guess for instance they might have both so-called baby boomers and millennials obsession with paranormal activity. Their own parents generally speaking are might be shouting way too much to the point where you are might not be aware of when they might be ready to commit suicide and start bullying trying to kill anyone from afterlife. It’s very weird nation. Treating everything way too seriously.
Amen brother! :sleep:

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In one case government didn’t prevent suicide. Probably in case of MK Ultra or rather Project Monarch by for instance making perfect slaves. You american government for instance CIA program MK Ultra. Because of MK Ultra somebody commited suicide by jumping off the tower building by killing himself.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sometimes my dad female friend she’s behaving like she could under influence of for instance CIA. MK Ultra she used to be asked if she could be driven to the airport,but right now she seems to ride there alone. I highly doubt that sometimes I might behave myself like some sort of MiB agent possibly allegedly working for instance for american government.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed