• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

I would love to have civilization to do more with less land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
so human sacrifice was okay so long as the people brainwashed enough to believe in said deity convinced themselves that it was okay, and we frame it in a particular time period.

furthermore, you compared human sacrifice to gay sex in terms of morality.

wow.
Gay sex for some in the west seems OK for a small percent of the population. For other people in this world (and most in the west), it's seen as disgusting and degenerate behavior and likely a death sentence in some countries. People in the past wouldn't be OK with it and you'd be killed for it. You should probably read my post again as you seem to have taken some parts out of context.

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gay sex for some in the west seems OK for a small percent of the population. For other people in this world (and most in the west), it's seen as disgusting and degenerate behavior and likely a death sentence in some countries. People in the past wouldn't be OK with it and you'd be killed for it. You should probably read my post again as you seem to have taken some parts out of context.
i now want to have the gayest sex just to piss all of those people off for funsies.

with consent and the right person of course. rape is bad.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
i now want to have the gayest sex just to piss all of those people off for funsies.
Haha - nobody cares about you or what you do. Still I don't suggest you go to Afghanisan or elsewhere that doesn't look too fondly on your ways, and whatever you do, don't tell them about your gay stuff or that will most likely be the last thing you ever tell anyone. You need to learn to respect others and their ways of life and leave your American ways in America. As for your anti religious views and how you try to puh those views on others and the way you despise your ancestors, well nobody cares about your views on those either - it's your soul to do with as you please - if you're wrong and you get judged on the life you've led, well that will be up to those that judge you to tell you what kind of person you were and judge accordingly. For all I know you might end up in hell being bummed by Hitler (you'd probably like that), while I'm floating about in heaven with half naked sexy angel virgin chicks feeding me grapes and worshipping my manly ways.

Reactions: Snintendog

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even in that case you lumped it in with all the other stuff and called it 'evil and selfish' so that's still a bit sus. You do agree too that most people today are evil and selfish so i don't see how that makes you different from the native americans

moreover, those people lived and died quick with no connection or respect to other tribes, and their lives could easily end at any moment thanks to constantly having to look out for dangerous predators. meanwhile you've got the privilege of living in a time with minimal disease in comparison to the past, longer life, more luxuries such as the internet and entertainment, quick transportation in the form of cars, trains, bus, plane etc. I don't think their way of living was wrong seeing how much less developed humans were back then but it's clear that their 'natural' way of living is nothing compared to our 'unnatural' way of living. Just because you can list all the sucky stuff about the modern world doesnt mean that it's all garbage.

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha - nobody cares about you or what you do. Still I don't suggest you go to Afghanisan or elsewhere that doesn't look too fondly on your ways, and whatever you do, don't tell them about your gay stuff or that will most likely be the last thing you ever tell anyone. You need to learn to respect others and their ways of life and leave your American ways in America. As for your anti religious views and how you try to puh those views on others and the way you despise your ancestors, well nobody cares about your views on those either - it's your soul to do with as you please - if you're wrong and you get judged on the life you've led, well that will be up to those that judge you to tell you what kind of person you were and judge accordingly. For all I know you might end up in hell being bummed by Hitler (you'd probably like that), while I'm floating about in heaven with half naked sexy angel virgin chicks feeding me grapes and worshipping my manly ways.
this post is the most unhinged, homophobic shit ive seen in an age, and it's all based on blind faith. what part do i deconstruct first? the part about hitler? the hypocrisy in saying you dont care when you clearly do to wish hell upon gay people? the comparison of human sacrifice to gay sex? the fact that i have stated multiple times that i just might not be american?

someone else deal with this shit. i cannot fathom what brought this envious, self-righteous fuckwit to the point of where he is today, beyond a lifetime of believing in fictional stories.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the great part is, i have the world's most scathing comeback for this.

the bad news is, the mods have such thin skin that you can see their blood cells travelling down their arms, yet tolerate "people" like yourself.

alas.
I don't care about your come back, and it won't change the fact that I'll never give a shit about Native Americans. Go bitch to the mods about their thin skin, instead of bringing them up to me.
This is the typical response I expected, I bet you're one of the first to whine about racism as a well - how Ironic, You'll never own land, you'll just live on it for a while and then die and you can't take it with you so it will never really belong to you. All you'll do is pay someone else at the top of the food chain for living on a bit of land, get used to that because that's how capatalism works.

Native Americans know how to live in harmony with nature and the land, you and most people in the west don't so when all your tech fails and you run out of resources to make it and end up starving to death or dying from some man made pandemic or all die due to some GM crop that gives you cancer, all that land called USA & Canada will end up being back in the hands of people from the first nations. Eventually you and all your decendants will be dead and nature will reclaim the land and once again it will end up in the hands of the free people and they'll walk on your bones.

That land you want to own didn't belong to anyone to sell you, it belongs to God and is meant for everyone and all the animals to use. It was stolen by someone at some point usually via the point of a gun or by murdering the people that were originally living on it. If the US had any decency it would be paying the people of the First Nations vast sums of money to rent it out from them.
I'm not going to read your wall of text. I don't give a shit about Native Americans. You randomly bringing them up after I brought up that I would live to live on a farm, won't change it either.

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care about your come back, and it won't change the fact that I'll never give a shit about Native Americans. Go bitch to the mods about their thin skin, instead of bringing them up to me.

I'm not going to read your wall of text. I don't give a shit about Native Americans. You randomly bringing them up after I brought up that I would live to live on a farm, won't change it either.
cool. you want to dehumanize a group of people because you're a worthless prick. i'll also type whatever i please. fuck off and eat shit. your life is worthless.

• Angry

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
this post is the most unhinged, homophobic shit ive seen in an age, and it's all based on blind faith. what part do i deconstruct first? the part about hitler? the hypocrisy in saying you dont care when you clearly do to wish hell upon gay people? the comparison of human sacrifice to gay sex? the fact that i have stated multiple times that i just might not be american?

someone else deal with this shit. i cannot fathom what brought this envious, self-righteous fuckwit to the point of where he is today, beyond a lifetime of believing in fictional stories.

I don't think you like words that you don't agree with, so I'm going to post a picture and let you make up your own mind on what it means....
PrestigiousBlindKissingbug-mobile.jpg

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you like words that you don't agree with, so I'm going to post a picture and let you make up your own mind on what it means....
PrestigiousBlindKissingbug-mobile.jpg
i dont agree with your homophobia. i dont like you comparing it with barbarism. the fact that you get off on other people being angry with you for being a homophobe tells me all i need to know about you.

how very religious-like to revel in that anger, by the way.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
i dont agree with your homophobia. i dont like you comparing it with barbarism. the fact that you get off on other people being angry with you for being a homophobe tells me all i need to know about you.

how very religious-like to revel in that anger, by the way.
You're deranged dude, you like to take thinks out of context to push your own victimhood narrative. You will just need to learn to accept that most of the people in world disagree with some of your lifestyle choices, this because they have free will and have their own opinions on their things. You've most likely been surrounded in life by people in your social bubble all having the same opinions, however the world is a big place, try getting out of the basement and meeting those people so you can get a broader life experience.

Also taking a paragraph of text, jumbling some of the words around in your head then making those words mean something else is pathetic, you should get a job with the MSM as that's how they seem to operate nowadays as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +1
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
    C @ Clayton44333: hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?