If you could live anywhere in the world?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where would it be?

For me, probably somewhere far down south in the tropical islands, definately not a tourist city like Punta Cana but somewhere in that area, possibly New Zealand as well, the thoughts of sandy beaches and warm weather make me want to get out of this cold and dreary hell hole even more.

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna have to go w/ Berlin or Tokyo. I'd probably throw NYC in there if I wasn't from the states, but I want to live overseas. Shanghai will be the place to be in about 10 years, though.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
shit i was gonna say inb4 japan, but the first two guys already said so >.>

i don't think most people realize japan isn't all that great to live. high suicide rate, crowded cities, and plus the people are assholes (not to be racist or anything). my father's friend live there for 8 years and speaks from experience.

and personally, my goal is to travel all over, to see the whole world
smile.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow...mine would be Tokyo also.

I would literally just pick up and start a new life from scratch there if I could. x_x.

I've wanted to visit Tokyo for about 4 years now...I really hope the time comes soon.

My second place would be in England. Oh how I would love to be there too.

This thread is making me depressed. I'm going to go kay?

xD

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:

I haven't been yet, but I have a feeling that it's highly underrated. And it's clearly the best place to study Mandarin for ppl who don't want to live in a shithole. It's not hard to move to Taipei, you know.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
shit i was gonna say inb4 japan, but the first two guys already said so >.>

i don't think most people realize japan isn't all that great to live. high suicide rate, crowded cities, and plus the people are assholes (not to be racist or anything). my father's friend live there for 8 years and speaks from experience.

and personally, my goal is to travel all over, to see the whole world
smile.gif

He must have lived in Osaka, trust me that place is not for me at all nor is a good place to live, it's loud, crowded not as much as Tokyo, but the crowds there are unfriendly, and pickpockets are all over the place. Don't leave your wallet or passport in an obvious place or back pocket or you'll suffer the price. Americans can be much worse than the Japanese in the asshole department.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I lived in England for a month and a half, it's not that great if you aren't a tourist really, besides most people couldn't keep up with them when it comes to drinking, you would swear next to soccer it was their hobby.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm pretty happy right here imo tbh.

Would be cool to trek around the world seeing different joints, but in terms of living I don't think it gets much easier.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am not a fan of staying in any one place.
travelling it is for me.

Gun to head though I am going with either Scandinavia or Eastern Europe/southern Russia, always found those places fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Oh, that's why that transformer statue sold at auction for 1.2 million. It would literally shit...