OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Life's been good to me so far...

Test week... over halfway through the tests, only got Physics and English left. Physics tomorrow, English on Friday. All went well this week so far; I'm not particularly worrying about any tests I've made so far. Anyway, physics is going to need some more revising, but I dunno if I'll care enough to do that. English is a reading test; a no-brainer. Had maths today; it wasn't too hard. After the tests, no more school for the whole day, so Monday, today, tomorrow and Friday I had and will have a lot of stuff to do (not).

Given the amount of spare time I seem to have lately, I'm bored. Games seem to dull me out, Minecraft gets old; I guess it won't be tomorrow anymore. Nothing particularly interesting has been released lately so there's no stream of new games to entertain me. I've started to play Oblivion, but that's become more of the same to me too. MW2... didn't play that one that much anyway, but after playing 1 round I find myself quitting already, sometimes even earlier. Pirate's syndrome, I guess...

On another note: grades are pretty good; better than previous year at least. I'd have to do my best to not pass this year. That's the first time in my life. Then again, this year's been pretty easy.
But, life goes on; I hope next year will be as easy as this one's been.

Interesting girls seem to have vanished off of the planet, but it's not like I've not got the rest of my life left to find one.

This summer I'm off to Scotland with my parents and sis... guess that's one thing to look forward to.

Anyway, the heat here's annoying me a lot. Not to mention that my PC is up in the attic, so that's not exactly helping out either.
Besides that, me being a white guy I easily get burned, I'll never get a tan.
angry.gif

I remember going to Zeeland (province in the Netherlands), got sunburned pretty badly... had skin hanging from my back, shoulers, arms, etc.

Downloaded the discographies of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Muse, enjoying some of the songs of both. Especially in Michigan is still one of the best songs of Stadium Arcadium. Latest Muse album is kinda meh; I only like MK Ultra.

Been watching quite a few movies lately, mostly on recommendation by a friend. V for Vendetta and Road Trip, to name a few. Men in Tights is still as awesome as it was when I first saw it. Except, it's more awesome since now I fully understand what they're saying.
laugh.gif
There's some hilarious stuff in dat one.

And now to end this blog with a song:

[youtube]eMqsWc8muj8[/youtube]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i kinda left without giving the quote, but here it is