I'm making an RPG game, I want tempers in it

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been making an RPG for the last few years. Most of my friends are in there somewhere. I did resist the urge to make myself the main character, although there are certain elements of myself in him. My actual sprite appears fairly early on. Lead character has rescued the heroine, and they make their way to a little village. They try to arrange to stay at the inn but with no money, the bartender offers them a room...if the heroine will strip for the amusement of the patrons. I decided to be a bit cheeky here and have the lead just sit down and wait instead of defending her honour (it actually makes sense from a character standpoint) and if you watch carefully as he walks across the room, I wave directly at the camera from the bar with a big cheesy grin on my face. Total fourth wall breaking but it's funny watching people's faces when they notice it.

Most of my friends are in there somewhere, same with my fanfics. Only fair. They inspire me, so I show my gratitude. My best friends are normally fairly significant to the plot but if I do put myself in, I usually use elements of myself for the lead but it's mostly original work. My actual self is generally a background nobody, like the little hidden me at the bar, I rarely contribute to anything other than easter eggs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto