I'm still alive :D

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People who care about me .... or who are bored and feel like reading a blog I'm not dead
biggrin.gif

I popped in and out the shoutbox every few days lately but that is about the only activity I've had
tongue.gif
I sure you all my missed me loads and have been longing for my return ....

* tumble weed rolls past *

tongue.gif

Anyway onto why I've not been on, well I've been out every night for the last say month just doing stuff with friends and then work
biggrin.gif
been to a ton of gigs lately and just living my life to full, like you should when your 16 and in your prime, I've lost all the weight I wanted to in the last few months
biggrin.gif
Which I'm really happy about, I'm now 6 ft and 10 Stone
biggrin.gif
My BMI is apparently 19 which is healthy
biggrin.gif
First time I've ever felt happy with my body , and I did that just through exercise like I now go running and play basketball 3 times a week and eating less and when I do eat it's healthy and balanced

Now onto other news I have now met my Idol music wise
biggrin.gif
I HAVE MET JONNY CRAIG !!!! I'm guessing most people don't even know who he is but in my eyes he is the best singer ever and anything he touches turns to gold

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
game01 said:
i'm 20 and i'm not british but i like those songs, except for busted. never heard of them.

Yeh, other than Busted the rest will be world famous
tongue.gif
Busted were a British band who were big in there time, the lead singer was Charlie Simpson who is now leading Fightstar
tongue.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got to say that playlist is terrible. Busted were a glorified boyband whilst Blink 182/ Good Charlotte/ Sun 41 were so horribly generic. I'm British, twenty years old and I listen to Joy Division and Wire.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Pretty decent music taste. I love Good Charlotte and Green Day are fairly good. I'm more of a Paramore listener, though.

I don't really delve into UK rock bands, not really my favorite genre.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: