Gaming Imagine this at E3.

SonowRaevius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo gives their big presentation, saving Metroid Prime 4 for last. The after the Metroid Prime presentation they talk about it a bit and then say stayed tuned for the next Metroid announcement.

Suddenly a familiar orchestra begins to play with a choir along side it.
11 words flash on the screen: The last metroid is in captivity. The Galaxy is at peace....
Then the faint cry of a baby metroid is heard before "Coming soon to the Nintendo Switch" appears.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo gives their big presentation, saving Metroid Prime 4 for last. The after the Metroid Prime presentation they talk about it a bit and then say stayed tuned for the next Metroid announcement.

11 words flash on the screen: The last metroid is in captivity. The Galaxy is at peace....
Then the faint cry of a baby metroid is heard before "Coming soon to the Nintendo Switch" appears.
That sounds pretty cool. I hope nintendo does something interesting at e3 this year. They've kind of disappointed me the last couple years.

I hope miyamoto does something wacky on stage myself. Maybe the new president will be there.

Blasetzmt

Trophies
XP
Country
so... if this is real, we'll be getting a pokémon RPG and an Animal Crossing this year

Attachments

• novedades-nintendo-e3-2018.jpg
    novedades-nintendo-e3-2018.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 795
Reactions: Frexxos

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so... if this is real, we'll be getting a pokémon RPG and an Animal Crossing this year
cmon that is so fake its not called smash bros universe and pokemon game wont be called stars since they will make a new gen and there will be 2 games so not pokemon stars , and everything is so blandly named like retro studios new ip lol this was on that every e3 fake list for the last 4 years.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
cmon that is so fake its not called smash bros universe and pokemon game wont be called stars since they will make a new gen and there will be 2 games so not pokemon stars , and everything is so blandly named like retro studios new ip lol this was on that every e3 fake list for the last 4 years.
could be a placehodler name but despite this i also things its fake.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
.....then, scribbled under said Coming soon sign, the words "Super Metroid on Virtual Console" :lol:
Part of me would welcome the VC announcement, but most of me would be, what's the buzz word everyone likes to use after E3 shows - underwhelmed?! ;)

I think we'll see 'more' of MP4 this time, but the tiniest bit of a video reel, and maybe a tentative release window, at best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe