Gaming Imagine this at E3.

SonowRaevius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo gives their big presentation, saving Metroid Prime 4 for last. The after the Metroid Prime presentation they talk about it a bit and then say stayed tuned for the next Metroid announcement.

Suddenly a familiar orchestra begins to play with a choir along side it.
11 words flash on the screen: The last metroid is in captivity. The Galaxy is at peace....
Then the faint cry of a baby metroid is heard before "Coming soon to the Nintendo Switch" appears.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo gives their big presentation, saving Metroid Prime 4 for last. The after the Metroid Prime presentation they talk about it a bit and then say stayed tuned for the next Metroid announcement.

11 words flash on the screen: The last metroid is in captivity. The Galaxy is at peace....
Then the faint cry of a baby metroid is heard before "Coming soon to the Nintendo Switch" appears.
That sounds pretty cool. I hope nintendo does something interesting at e3 this year. They've kind of disappointed me the last couple years.

I hope miyamoto does something wacky on stage myself. Maybe the new president will be there.

Blasetzmt

Trophies
XP
Country
so... if this is real, we'll be getting a pokémon RPG and an Animal Crossing this year

Attachments

• novedades-nintendo-e3-2018.jpg
    novedades-nintendo-e3-2018.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 794
Reactions: Frexxos

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so... if this is real, we'll be getting a pokémon RPG and an Animal Crossing this year
cmon that is so fake its not called smash bros universe and pokemon game wont be called stars since they will make a new gen and there will be 2 games so not pokemon stars , and everything is so blandly named like retro studios new ip lol this was on that every e3 fake list for the last 4 years.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
cmon that is so fake its not called smash bros universe and pokemon game wont be called stars since they will make a new gen and there will be 2 games so not pokemon stars , and everything is so blandly named like retro studios new ip lol this was on that every e3 fake list for the last 4 years.
could be a placehodler name but despite this i also things its fake.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
.....then, scribbled under said Coming soon sign, the words "Super Metroid on Virtual Console" :lol:
Part of me would welcome the VC announcement, but most of me would be, what's the buzz word everyone likes to use after E3 shows - underwhelmed?! ;)

I think we'll see 'more' of MP4 this time, but the tiniest bit of a video reel, and maybe a tentative release window, at best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol