Xeeynamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Console Revision: Unknown (0x0058)
Console Flavour: DEVKIT SRA

It's a X, probably the one with 44 CUs. What is the difference between SRA, ERA, MS and SP?

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Console Revision: Unknown (0x0058)
Console Flavour: DEVKIT SRA

It's a X, probably the one with 44 CUs. What is the difference between SRA, ERA, MS and SP?
SRA is usually a UWA authorized kit which is given the SRA_DEBUG capabilities on its certificate.
ERA is any kit for using the XDK, writing and deploying games. This is given the SRA_DEBUG and ERA_DEBUG as well as XTF capabilities. (Xbox Tools Framework)
MS and SP are internal only development kits that can do everything from hardware debugging to kernel debugging.

kamill85

Trophies
Website
tinyurl.com
XP
Country
New Zealand

Great progress! I would like to get a similar setup to try some of the things that I worked on in the past. There are several vulnerabilities in registry handling for example... also, the hypervisor is likely vulnerable, so never say never guys :)

Could you pm me a working discord invite?

D

Deleted User

OP
Great progress! I would like to get a similar setup to try some of the things that I worked on in the past. There are several vulnerabilities in registry handling for example... also, the hypervisor is likely vulnerable, so never say never guys :)

Could you pm me a working discord invite?
Sure, the vulnerabilities for typical Windows won't carry over a lot of the time. The hypervisor is also different but sure would have a chance of being vuln.

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
Huh, GliGli is involved with this too? I saw on another site that he was one of the people working on this? If so thats good.. He was one of the guys who first hacked the 360 :)
Well don't forget about Felix

Th

Things are getting interesting again in this scene ^_^

UPDATES!

Flash reading/Dumping is now a thing thanks to XRF! Probably doesn't mean much for your average end user but no doubt will help Devs tinker with the inner workings of the Xbox One, which will in turn be good for said end user. SAVVY!? :P

Tings seem to be very interesting with the xbone, well what is the probabilities of this being patched out? Or the exploit fixed? My question is can the console "flag" it self like the knox on samsung

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well don't forget about Felix

Tings seem to be very interesting with the xbone, well what is the probabilities of this being patched out? Or the exploit fixed? My question is can the console "flag" it self like the knox on samsung

I don't remember a Felix? unless he went by another handle back then?

Probably straight away knowing MS :P I think I read somewhere that MS basically sends back logs of everything you do on your Xbox so if you do tinker around with the inner workings MS will be able to see it and act accordingly, but your question would be better off aimed at @XVMM.

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember a Felix? unless he went by another handle back then?

Probably straight away knowing MS :P I think I read somewhere that MS basically sends back logs of everything you do on your Xbox so if you do tinker around with the inner workings MS will be able to see it and act accordingly, but your question would be better off aimed at @XVMM.

Felix domke and a few others back when running linux was the goal of Homebrew on consoles , when King Kong and jtag were used to run code, pretty much laid out the how the 360 worked down to the bare metal, iirc which lead to gligli figuring out rgh

Reactions: chrisrlink

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Felix domke and a few others back when running linux was the goal of Homebrew on consoles , when King Kong and jtag were used to run code, pretty much laid out the how the 360 worked down to the bare metal, iirc which lead to gligli figuring out rgh

Ahh, I came into the 360 after the first round of hacks (king kong) :P But still respect to Felix the OG lol

Frasser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Nice, time to try some cool stuff on my xbox. I want to help about programming, PM me if you know how I can colab with you. :grog:

Thanks for your contribution.

ZeroXB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to extract the secure processors firmware from one of the .bin files on the nand or hdd. cwering on github released a tool [psptool] that locates amd firmware files on secure boot image and dumps all memory addresses and types. With some modification and a proper way of privilege escalation. Is this a plausible way of gaining info on the custom processor?

I will continue my research and get back to you guys with an update.

Last edited by ZeroXB,
Reactions: contezero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...