Gaming iQue gba sp

Lozz84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
hey guys , I found this gba sp at a games market , I bought it even though it didn't say Nintendo but it said iQue , I thought it was a fake , Google said differently , I didn't even know Nintendo sold its products under a different company name in China , glad I bought it now , it only cost €5.00 , anyways my question is do you think I should re-shell it ? Or leave it in its beat up shell?
IMG_1640.JPGIMG_1641.JPGIMG_1643.JPG

Lozz84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Nice find! Personally I would leave it in it's shell just for the quirkiness of the iQue branding :)

I was thinking of using a heat gun to get the branding off and put it on a new shell , I'm torn because it could do with a new screen lens as well but I don't know if I wanna mess with it that much .

Lozz84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
fucking don't remove it from that shell

also i give you 10 dollars for it

Haha , I think I'm gonna hold on to it but thanks for the offer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

She had another iQue gba so on her stall but it was €20 , it was in much better shape and was red and black with a dragon on it , I'm gonna go back this week I hope she still has it.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
She had another iQue gba so on her stall but it was €20 , it was in much better shape and was red and black with a dragon on it , I'm gonna go back this week I hope she still has it.
go get it today if you can..
i have really awfull luck with second hands shops\markets\thrift stores

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cheap iQue SPs also pop up on TaoBao from time to time, as well as other iQue consoles. I got my iQue player for around £38 from there a month or two ago. Good stuff

Lozz84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
I managed to get that red and black one from the market lady, she wasn't there a few times but I caught her and she still had it

Attachments

• IMG_1751.JPG
    IMG_1751.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 644
Reactions: zfreeman

Lozz84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Yeah there not region locked and work with all gba games, I have both European and USA games, not seen any ique branded games though, but like you say there were not many released at all, just glad I own 2 ique sp consoles, which will now live in my display case :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea I never played that one.