Hacking Is a BOTW Inventory Editor possible?

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
can anyone make it? or search the adresses
The switch isn't even hacked yet so not for the switch version
For the wiiU version you will have to wait a bit and i doubt someone will do it just because you are asking for it
But someone will eventually do one so jus wait, and post in the request homebrew thread

Reactions: x65943

Magnus Hydra

It’s rare for me to be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes there can be an inventory editor. The inventory offsets is random in an area. The structure of the items are the same. The information is on the forms. All we need is a programmer to take that information to make a program we even have the value of a lot of the armors and weapons.

Edit. To find the items is easily found by using the structure of how the items are.

Last edited by Magnus Hydra,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes there can be an inventory editor. The inventory offsets is random in an area. The structure of the items are the same. The information is on the forms. All we need is a programmer to take that information to make a program we even have the value of a lot of the armors and weapons.

Edit. To find the items is easily found by using the structure of how the items are.
I would do it, but not on this game, i don't want this game to be cheated

Reactions: Meliodas2255

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I would do it, but not on this game, i don't want this game to be cheated
Well people mostly want it because of the Classic Tunics that for some reason are Amiibo exclusive minus the Dark Link one. and if we go by the Dark Link tunic their defenses are crap so that wouldn't be cheating since its not like they are god tier items.

Reactions: Alkéryn

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Heh, there are editors galore. How have you missed it?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 401

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heh, there are editors galore. How have you missed it?
Your editor doesn't allow us to modify the item itself however. If it does, it is hidden.

You allow for "Item Value" which is Durability on Weapons, and apparently/supposedly dye on equipment. Modifier 1 which is Item Modifier Strength, Modifier 2 which I have no idea what it is. Modifier 3 which is Item Modifier Type. Modifier 4 (i thought this was the end of the item entry) and 5 which I also have no idea what they are. You skip right over changing the item itself.

Would appreciate if you could clean those tabs up properly. I did make a fork of the current version though and will maybe mess with it myself. Thanks either way for your work on it as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already