ROM Hack Is it possible to play Metroid Zero mission on New! 3DS?

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am not asking for download links! (don't want to get banned ofc.)

So I was talking with a friend how lucky he was with his Ambassador edition 3DS with Metroid Fusion. He was like OK, but I want Metroid Zero mission on there as well.
So that got me thinking: I know you can hack the 3DS with NTRboot. But if you would do that, is it already possible to inject the GBA rom?
And would it be possible to copy his Metroid Fusion and install it on my 3DS?

Again, not asking for download links. Thank you :)

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Fusion on your 3DS: If you already have CFW on your 3DS, just use Freeshop to grab it, or inject it with one of the injector tools. You don't have to be an ambassador to get GBA titles from Freeshop.

Zero Mission on his 3DS: He would need CFW since custom GBA injects aren't signed; then just use a tool like https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-gba-vc-injector-for-3ds.438057/ to make an installable CIA out of the Zero Mission ROM.

Reactions: BvanBart

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You tell me

l9DDAmF.jpg

By the way I'd highly recommend that your friend replace his GBA Ambassador titles with new ones that have removed the dimmed screen and ghosting effect that Nintendo pointlessly had added to their GBA emulation on the 3DS. You can remove these easily by injecting the same games with the injection software and clicking the option to remove the dimmed screen and ghosting. Else you can easily find download links for GBA titles and injects that have the effects removed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...