Is the DNS offline?

pegasuswings

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys! I hope you're all doing well.

I have a WiiU 5.5.1, and I did the soft mod, running the exploit from wiiuexploit and then accessing mocha.

But yesterday and today I realized that I can no longer connect to the internet. No longer to the exploit site, neither any other website.

I tried cleaning the browser, and creating a new wi-fi connection. It's curious because when I test it (all updates are blocked) it's shown that the connection was successful, but after putting both DNS servers to avoid updates (168.235.092.108 and 081.004.127.020) the internet connection fails.

My guess is that maybe the DNS is offline. When I try accessing the exploit website it shows the 112-1006 error.

Any ideas to solve it?

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's down, for a few weeks now.
Fortunately, these externals dns aren't needed since ufdiine is a thing. Furthermore, if you migrate from mocha to tiramisu or aroma, these new cfw block updates too.

pegasuswings

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's down, for a few weeks now.
Fortunately, these externals dns aren't needed since ufdiine is a thing. Furthermore, if you migrate from mocha to tiramisu or aroma, these new cfw block updates too.
Thank you!

But is it possible to install Tiramisu or aroma without using a website exploit? I can't access anything, not even Google from WiiU :(

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
True. You will have to reconfigure the internet connection so you will be able to run the exploit again.
Don't worry. At most, the console will prompt for an update, which is harmless so far.

pegasuswings

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
True. You will have to reconfigure the internet connection so you will be able to run the exploit again.
Don't worry. At most, the console will prompt for an update, which is harmless so far.
@ber71 thank you very much for all your support, fella! I finally gathered courage to run UFDiine and delete the update folder! I'm very noob, and I'm always afraid to brick the console or something. And this fear freezes me. But It worked perfectly! I even used OpenDNS to block updates before running the exploit, and everything ended just fine!

I appreciate all your support! Thank you again!

Reactions: ber71 and jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sonics*