• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

It's no wonder Trump didn't join the GOP Debate

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dead party walking, Trump ensured the only thing Republican voters require of their candidates is bombastic idiocy. And of course Faux News again asked, "do you believe in climate change" rather than "do you understand climate change?" The honest answer for all of them would be "no."

Reactions: titan_tim

CharlesDeGaulle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

That actually made me chuckle as how bad they all behaved, except that Vivek guy.

Debates look lively on your side of the atlantic, but it seems designed to look like a sitcom with people cheering and thumbing up all the time.

All in all, I don't think old quorum and concilium were really that different.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1695108015326.png
Can't help but think of him.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bullshit. Biggest loudmouthed, Trump cock-sucking, used car salesman, loser on the entire stage. Trump "Best president of the 21st century"? :rofl2: Gtfo.
i used to hate Trump too, but then later The Sleepy joe came in, I finally understood:

"There's no the worst President ever, there's only worse President, the Sleepy joe is the second."

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Indeed. We need more years with Pedo Biden who literally has zero touch with this world and he's one step before the grave.
I'm not a Biden fan by any stretch, but he's light-years better than trump, and far more qualified. I'm quite frankly tired of ancient white men being president. We need fresh young blood in politics. There should be a presidential age cap of like, 60.

Bunjolio

the prettiest girl ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a Biden fan by any stretch, but he's light-years better than trump, and far more qualified. I'm quite frankly tired of ancient white men being president. We need fresh young blood in politics. There should be a presidential age cap of like, 60.
anyone that isnt ron desantis or trump is fine

Reactions: mikefor20

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't blame him (Trump) for not joining, as he'd be ripped apart by his pitiful political record and his insane criminal record. At the same time, the other candidates were probably breathing a sigh of relief, as they wouldn't have to deal with his childish name calling and attempts to get all the attention on stage.

But make no mistake, this is definitely the move of a weak individual that can't accept any criticism. It's a shame, because I was really looking forward to Pence finally snapping on stage and spilling all the goods of the insane things Trump asked him to do that we DON'T know about.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I honestly think both of them are terrible and shouldn't be in office. Biden has barely done anything more than drag us back to the status quo while continuing much of the same shit as Trump, but people ignore that because he's not Trump. Not to mention he's also a rapist and a pedo and just like Trump. Both have plenty of videos and pictures of him committing their actions. Personally, I don't see the difference between them since I draw the line as them both being pedos and rapists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)