• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

It's no wonder Trump didn't join the GOP Debate

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed. We need more years with Pedo Biden who literally has zero touch with this world and he's one step before the grave.

Let's let Democrats money launder our money through Ukraine until the country is bankrupt. Zelensky the crisis actor is back in U.S. asking for 24 billion more as we speak. It's not strictly a Democrat thing though as lots of Republicans such as Mitch McConnell say Ukraine is our #1 priority. Bullshit it is. And if anyone on gbatemp says it is you can sign up for the military and go over there yourself.

Funny how it's never supplies needed or food for Ukraine, strictly cash. Obama and Biden were making deals with Ukraine when Obama was POTUS. It's an elaborate scam.

You can say a lot of bad things about Trump but he didn't have us in any wars (which I thought liberals were against war now they seem to love war or something, or they hate Trump more than they hate war and inflation. Who the fuck knows) and Ukraine would not be sucking us dry if he were still POTUS.

Last edited by Jayinem,

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You can say a lot of bad things about Trump but he didn't have us in any wars (which I thought liberals were against war now they seem to love war or something, or they hate Trump more than they hate war and inflation. Who the fuck knows) and Ukraine would not be sucking us dry if he were still POTUS.
Just a question about that: What would you believe was the best idea for Biden to do when the whole war started? There are three options that I can think of.

1. Do absolutely nothing from the start.
If he did that, the GOP would be ALL OVER him for the next four years. "He didn't help an ally", "He's weak", "He's Putin's puppet", etc. That would also signal to other US allies that the US won't back them if they're attacked as well. It would also embolden Putin to invade even more countries to further reunify the USSR, which he has said he wants to do. Overall, not a good option.

2. Send US troops over.
If he did that, the GOP would be ALL OVER him for the next four years. "You're a war hawk!", "You got Americans killed!", "ANOTHER war!??", etc. Biden just got out of Afghanistan, so I doubt he wanted to rush into another US war.

3. Give them aid along with other countries.
This is the choice he took, and it's the best middle-ground of the three choices I laid out. Zero US soldier deaths. Many other countries are united in condemning Russia, and are supporting Ukraine from the side. Russia is going to China and North Korea for their aid. Pretty easy to see which side is the evil one here.

So please, explain what you think is the best idea?

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah just ignore all of his business dealings with Ukraine with both him and his son, I'm sure that's just a coincidence. THINKING ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT TAKES TIME AWAY FROM HATING TRUMP!
Post automatically merged:

It's funny because everyone used to love Trump, blacks included. Until he ran as a Republican. He was a Democrat in the past I doubt many that hate him now would hate him if he did everything the same as a Democrat. Democrat voters don't seem to even care what their candidates do anymore.

Last edited by Jayinem,
Reactions: Snintendog

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's funny because everyone used to love Trump, blacks included. Until he ran as a Republican. He was a Democrat in the past I doubt many that hate him now would hate him if he did everything the same as a Democrat.
You must be living in an alternate reality, because nobody hates Trump more than New York Democrats who had to put up with his pompous bullshit for decades. He didn't run as a Democrat because he knew he wouldn't have received more than 1% support from the party, just like Bloomberg. Only Republicans are fool enough to throw more money at billionaires and hope it solves all their problems.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah just ignore all of his business dealings with Ukraine with both him and his son, I'm sure that's just a coincidence. THINKING ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT TAKES TIME AWAY FROM HATING TRUMP!

It's funny because everyone used to love Trump, blacks included. Until he ran as a Republican. He was a Democrat in the past I doubt many that hate him now would hate him if he did everything the same as a Democrat. Democrat voters don't seem to even care what their candidates do anymore.
A non-answer. Why did I expect more? Sorry, my expectations for you were too high.

Also, pretty sure the "blacks" didn't like Trump very much before his political life. Just ask the Central Park five.

• Angry

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
To be fair I had never heard of him before he started badmouthing other republicans in the 2016 primaries. I hadn't watched the apprentice, didn't read his art of the deal, had no idea he was a democrat/independent before and I sure as hell didn't recognize him in his 5 second cameo in home alone 2. So...why should I have hated him?

I guess that went for the majority of US citizens: they were tired of the same old politically correct politicians so they voted for someone else. And...well...Trump is many things, but he absolutely nailed NOT being a politically correct politician.

It's a funny reasoning you've got, but okay, I'll bite. Just tell Trump to run for president as a democrat, then. We'll see how many democratic votes he'll get.

Reactions: KingVamp

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Applies to Trump supporters in this thread:

EgTQmjSXkAAK3qP.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Applies to DeSantis supporters in this thread, given his actions and refusal to condemn the large Nazi presence at his various rallies:
fhjR3cLl.jpg

• Angry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT