• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Jeffery Epstein indicted on charges of child sex trafficking

D

Deleted User

Recently unsealed documents show both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump had flown on Epstein's private jet. No proof that either engaged in pedophilia...yet. Plenty of other rich/powerful figures are facing accusations of that in connection to these documents, though.
Regardless of my political ideas, if Donald Trump was guilty of this I would want him to face life in prison.

Reactions: Xzi

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I doubt it was suicide. Many people are glad about the news and wanted him silenced. Can't be too difficult to bribe a few prison guards to look the other way for a while.

I don’t think it’s impossible that it was suicide, but suicide shouldn’t have happened. I don’t think it’s ridiculous to imagine that he was given the time and means to do it.

Reactions: Xzi

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I doubt it was suicide. Many people are glad about the news and wanted him silenced. Can't be too difficult to bribe a few prison guards to look the other way for a while.
yeah we know better .... of course .. same thing has happened before many times .. very wealthy men- i mean Come on.. all has to do is pay off and bribe a few people in *The right places*-(which he knows them all in High Places-) u better believe it.. pays Certain ones off , then Slips out back door, changes Identity , face reconstruction and wig-long hair and makeup on , and never seen again
we can only Speculate the rest , u better Believe there's a lot more too it, what they tell you is most easiest story for people to believe , why u think that's first story by the *Mainstream media*Aka-(Fake-News) to tell u this??..

Last edited by Zaybokk, , Reason: Credit(s) where it due...
Reactions: Deleted User

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The thing I am sad about though, is this will probably be the end of the story...

The victims can't sue him any more.
He can't flip on anyone anymore.
The elites get off scott free again.

Maybe one or two will be shown in a bad light, but we lost the center piece...

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The thing I am sad about though, is this will probably be the end of the story...

The victims can't sue him any more.
He can't flip on anyone anymore.
The elites get off scott free again.

Maybe one or two will be shown in a bad light, but we lost the center piece...

Unfortunately this is always the case, extremely wealthy men getting off the Hook** and or - Just a slap on the wrist**.. really sad,

D

Deleted User

How can anyone take this at face value? :rofl:
It's bad if it did happen, but it's gone through court before. We can complain about the court systems being corrupt, but what are the implications?
Wealthy people aren't to be trusted, but then that means all mainstream politicians are out of the question, their all well off financially. That includes both sides.

Reactions: Zaybokk

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's bad if it did happen, but it's gone through court before. We can complain about the court systems being corrupt, but what are the implications?
Wealthy people aren't to be trusted, but then that means all mainstream politicians are out of the question, their all well off financially. That includes both sides.
well not quite putting it like that- abit more than just simply wealthy people per say*.. but certain things are every true indeed

Last edited by Zaybokk, , Reason: Credit(s) where it due...

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can anyone take this at face value? :rofl:

How can anyone not? And how can anyone laugh and think it's amusing? That much alone shows your character. People knew Trump was a complete scum looooooooooooong before he took office and there is plenty record of it. Only a deplorable would actually believe that a 13 year old girl just "Trumped Up" everything she said. Yes, pun intended. That's the entire problem with Trump supporters. Blind eye to EVERYthing the guys says and does. Even things that have video and audio proof. Complete denial.

I 100% with ZERO doubt in my mind believe it happened. And anyone else, including Clinton, that was involved with Epstein & illegal activities can be proven - should be held accountable for their actions.

Difference is. I can say lock him up if Clinton (or anyone else) was involved. Deplorable dotards will never say the same about their precious orange loser.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R, , Reason: spelling/typo
D

Deleted User

Buddy, I would support Trump being locked away if they proved it.
But the problem is, there is heavy polititcal opposition to this guy and they have proven they are willing to lie to take him out.
Your right, it's best to be skeptical whether you like him or not.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I have links to these? Complete with full context?

Seriously? Are you REALLY that incapable of fact checking and investigating on your own? They're ALL OVER THE PLACE for Christs sake. In plain view. I'm not going to hold your effing hand. I understand Trumpers have a difficult time fact checking, reading, you know.. those sorts of things. But with a little patience and practice, you can learn in no time. Hell, there's even adult education classes than can possibly help with such things. Smh.

D

Deleted User

Seriously? Are you REALLY that incapable of fact checking and investigating on your own? They're ALL OVER THE PLACE for Christs sake. In plain view. I'm not going to hold your effing hand. I understand Trumpers have a difficult time fact checking, reading, you know.. those sorts of things. But with a little patience and practice, you can learn in no time. Hell, there's even adult education classes than can possibly help with such things. Smh.
Yes, because conservative news, instead of being treated equally, is stuffed under. Although only 6 people own ALL of the news, there are countless news agencies that repeat the same thing, so you get a lot of duplicates.
And don't you realize, because we are biased, we will go out and seek what we want, instead of reading something we don't trust?

I agree with you, we should look for ourselves, but on each side of the issue so we can decide what's real, based on the whole story and not one side of it.

Not looking to start an arguement, by the way, no problem man.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What is this? The supreme court of the temps?
Why don't you leave up the investigation and judgment to people that have the faculty to do it?
Any verdict reached here has no effect anyway.
And this chit-chat way of throwing rumors as fact or in the other side asking for proof as if you had the faculty to reach some verdict... as if your opinions or childish quarrels mattered.

Again... "politics" section... but this gossipy way of discussing topics while pretending they are well researched... it's IMHO nauseating.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, because conservative news, instead of being treated equally, is stuffed under. Although only 6 people own ALL of the news, there are countless news agencies that repeat the same thing, so you get a lot of duplicates.
And don't you realize, because we are biased, we will go out and seek what we want, instead of reading something we don't trust?

I agree with you, we should look for ourselves, but on each side of the issue so we can decide what's real, based on the whole story and not one side of it.

Not looking to start an arguement, by the way, no problem man.

It's all good. :) I fully support locking up any and every Republican AND Democrat found guilty. I just find in FAR more cases than not, Trump supports will stick by him regardless. He could be found 100% guilty of any given crime, and they would still say he's innocent.

Reactions: IncredulousP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: one of the people that appeared there was a minor when filming the cutscenes where she appears