• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 437,112
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see injustice in America being widespread, and maybe it's my bias, but I think it's an ever-growing trend which its grime eventually creeps into all of gears and spokes that perpetuate it. The question of the breaking point occurring is not, "if" but "when?"
your right "injustice in America being widespread" I Guess that why BLM happened... who would of thought that Minorities don't like being treated like 2nd class citizens

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Whether or not something is actually evidence of a claim is objective, not subjective. So far, you've objectively provided no evidence of widespread voter fraud, etc.
I have objectively provided evidence. The presentation is moot, because it doesn't change anything all by itself.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
your right "injustice in America being widespread" I Guess that why BLM happened... who would of thought that Minorities don't like being treated like 2nd class citizens
I never contested that, and it's true that BLM is a symptom of that. Please don't frame it as if I said anything despairing toward minorities.

You've objectively provided something you call evidence. Whether or not it demonstrates claims of widespread voter fraud, etc. (it doesn't) is another story.
Well, in your case, accepting it as evidence would be harmful toward what you want--which really isn't about the matter of evidence. In the matter of the courts, it's just not accessible to me.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never contested that, and it's true that BLM is a symptom of that. Please don't frame it as if I said anything despairing toward minorities.

Well, in your case, accepting it as evidence would be harmful toward what you want--which really isn't about the matter of evidence. In the matter of the courts, it's just not accessible to me.
Your touching on the topic of my character again, which I don't want to do. In reality, what I want to be true is irrelevant. All that matters is the truth.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...oh I am sorry I thought when you said "injustice in America" I thought you were talking bout a REAL issue like how Minorities are treated ,not a made up issue like "voter Fraud"..
I apologized Please keep providing invalid arguments that have no basis in fact..

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp Trump and the GOP are getting sued for violations of the KKK act by suppressing black voters.

Trump and GOP sued for breaching KKK act with ‘coordinated conspiracy to disenfranchise Black voters’

Basically claiming that predominantly black areas have excessive fraud and need to have their votes thrown out without any actionable evidence constitutes a violation of the KKK act through an attempted systematic disenfranchisement of people of color.

I was honestly wondering when the counter suits would start happening, and seeing what happened with Newsmax, Fox, and OANN, they are probably pretty fucked, especially since sitting presidential immunity for trump runs out in less than 30 days.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
...oh I am sorry I thought when you said "injustice in America" I thought you were talking bout a REAL issue like how Minorities are treated ,not a made up issue like "voter Fraud"..
I apologized Please keep providing invalid arguments that have no basis in fact..

Treatment of minorities isn't the only injustice. A lot of that is perpetuated by the politicians that gain from dividing its subjects against each other.

.. so sad.. your not even trying anymore..

I'm falling asleep.

But please tell me how the Covid-19 vaccine is just as safe as the flu vaccine.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Treatment of minorities isn't the only injustice. A lot of that is perpetuated by the politicians that gain from dividing its subjects against each other.

I'm falling asleep.

OH SHIT, I think I leveled up and advance the story in the RPG, The NPC is saying New stuff.

"where can I find the key to the Dungeon?

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm falling asleep.

because it made it through all 3 phases of testing, involving 30k+ people and has been approved internationally. oh and the fact that the entire planet has been working on it, rather than just 1 country. If it was so dangerous, why are senior GOP members (marco rubio, white house staffers, ect) jumping the line to get it when this virus was supposed to be a hoax in the first place? fuck even rupert murdoc got the vaccine early even though his networks have done nothing but claim that covid is fake/not dangerous.

hell the vaccine was safe enough to give to the president elect and his wife on live television.

oh shit, vice president mike pence got it done on TV as well.

remind me again how this isn't safe.

even covid monger Mitch McConnell is getting the vaccine.

Last edited by omgcat,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
because it made it through all 3 phases of testing, involving 30k+ people and has been approved internationally. oh and the fact that the entire planet has been working on it, rather than just 1 country. If it was so dangerous, why are senior GOP members (marco rubio, white house staffers, ect) jumping the line to get it when this virus was supposed to be a hoax in the first place? fuck even rupert murdoc got the vaccine early even though his networks have done nothing but claim that covid is fake/not dangerous.

hell the vaccine was safe enough to give to the president elect and his wife on live television.

oh shit, vice president mike pence got it done on TV as well.

remind me again how this isn't safe.

even covid monger Mitch McConnell is getting the vaccine.

Not my argument.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Have they said anything yet or are they still entertaining widespread fraud?

I think that's the last media haven. But I don't know. It's an interesting loophole. If you can't criticize the government, it's tyranny. But you can't talk bad about the voting environment, because a private company will sue you.

Reactions: UltraSUPRA

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have they said anything yet or are they still entertaining widespread fraud?
is any one having issue accessing www.oann.com?
DID they get taken down...oh no

Update:: wishful thinking back up

Last edited by djpannda,
Reactions: AmandaRose

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

oh, you mean the 6 cases so far out of the 2.6 million doses administered so far?

so far you have a 3/1300000 chance of having an anaphylactic reaction to the covid vaccine, that's the same risk as having an anaphylactic reaction to Tylenol, alcohol, or literally any other drug. also an epipen will clear that right up.

your scared of a .000230769231% chance of having a reaction that is fixable with a damn epipen which all Dr's offices are legally required to have on hand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is any one having issue accessing www.oann.com?
DID they get taken down...oh no

Update:: wishful thinking back up

yeah, their database crashed.

Last edited by omgcat,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
oh, you mean the 6 cases so far out of the 2.6 million doses administered so far?

so far you have a 3/1300000 chance of having an anaphylactic reaction to the covid vaccine, that's the same risk as having an anaphylactic reaction to Tylenol, alcohol, or literally any other drug. also an epipen will clear that right up.

your scared of a .000230769231% chance of having a reaction that is fixable with a damn epipen which all Dr's offices are legally required to have on hand.

Feel free to continue the discussion in that thread. You are discarding what has been said and attacking a strawman. I wasn't making an argument that people should or should not take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments