• Start date
  • Views 1,177,983
  • Replies 8,959

sho_14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i know for a fact that you can only choose one pokemon to go with you to the tree per day.is it possible that i left my pokemon there for lets say on monday and i befriend all the pokemon i can per day, and get all of them on sunday?

Twin989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anybdoy know if its possible to change the in game clock? It seems to go by japanese time so its always night whenever i play the game.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there isn't a in game clock. the time syncs with your DS clock.
if you want to play at a certain time, change your DS clock.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
2Gj3X.png

The names are just LOL.

campbell00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Lolwut, those are just HORRIBLE, Snivy, Tepig, and something long beggining with an O that was too dumb to remember

I'm sure that if the first-generation's names and this generation's names were switched, you'd be saying the same thing:

"Squirtle? Man, that is sooooo lame!"

Syn7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok I have the same problem as cybopob im trying to sync the game with the website but it wont im getting a screen thats got my game id and a lot of japanese but no matter what I do it wont show up on the site can anybody help been stuck for 3 days with no idea what to do.

McHazzard

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, got a slight problem. Im using a rom version of pokemon white on an R4i SDHC card and everything works perfectly in game, I obtained my sync ID and created an account on global link, however when i try to sync my game through the c-gear i get an image of mushaana and then click 'yes', after that it connects to wi-fi and tries to sync my game but then quickly takes me out and say 'disconnecting from nintendo wifi' before the screen where i can choose a pokemon to put to sleep. my rom is english translated and has the exp patch. also when i log into my pokemon global link account on the web and try to go into the dream world i get a japanese message with one option and when i click it it just goes back to the screen with all the pokeballs. its like my game and the web are syncing but i dont know why.
Any assistance would be appreciated!!!!!!!

scarfaceguns

Trophies
XP
Country
McHazzard said:
Hey guys, got a slight problem. Im using a rom version of pokemon white on an R4i SDHC card and everything works perfectly in game, I obtained my sync ID and created an account on global link, however when i try to sync my game through the c-gear i get an image of mushaana and then click 'yes', after that it connects to wi-fi and tries to sync my game but then quickly takes me out and say 'disconnecting from nintendo wifi' before the screen where i can choose a pokemon to put to sleep. my rom is english translated and has the exp patch. also when i log into my pokemon global link account on the web and try to go into the dream world i get a japanese message with one option and when i click it it just goes back to the screen with all the pokeballs. its like my game and the web are syncing but i dont know why.
I have the exact same problem
frown.gif

Syn7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
McHazzard said:

yeah this is basically my problem just worded a lot better than mine really could do with some assisstance please.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Time to update the post with NA/EU related information.
I don't know all the information that was revealed about the localized versions, though. If you know information about the localized versions that I didn't add, feel free to PM me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyhe5d1WED8